Foodie Treats in AA 4-Star Boutique Manor House
Langshott Manor • Surrey, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double Room
- Five-Course Tasting Menu in Three AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Bathrobes, Slippers, and Magazines in Room
As any true gastronome knows, preparing an award-worthy plate is an art. Discover a winning dish or five during your luxury countryside getaway to Langshott Manor; an AA four-star Elizabethan hotel in charming Horley, Surrey.
You and your fellow epicure will spend one night in a luxury double room for just £169 (up to a £372 value). Your accommodation features those finishing touches that always earn top marks for presentation; from the sophisticated décor, deep-sprung mattress, and fine Egyptian cotton linens to the en suite with power shower, soft towelling bathrobes, slippers, and Temple Spa products, and the workspace, flat-screen TV, and selection of the latest magazines.
We've sprinkled your stay with an array of fine fare: breakfast and a five-course tasting menu at the three-AA Rosette Mulberry Restaurant are both part and parcel of your visit. Expect to judge such refined dishes as asparagus velouté with truffle oil; salmon micuit with cauliflower, curry, and lime; spring chicken with asparagus, morels, and tarragon; lemon meringue pie; and coffee and petit fours in the stylish, well-lit setting.
If you can tear yourself away from chef Phil Dixon's triumphs for an hour or two, there's plenty more to savour in the local area: there's Arundel Castles, Standen House and Gardens, and Tilgate Park Nature Centre if you're planning on staying local, and Gatwick Airport if you're not. Whatever your plans in glorious Surrey though, mark our words: you'll want to give your compliments to the chef before you leave.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Select the date of your stay using the booking calendar—there is availability until February 3.
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for £70 per night, or a Master Suite for £100 per night, payable directly to merchant.
- Children under 2 stay for a £15 per night supplement.
- Children 2 years and over stay for a £30 per night supplement in extra bed.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"On the outskirts of town this charming timber-framed Tudor manor house is set amidst beautifully landscaped grounds with an ancient moat."-- The AA
the fine print
- Valid from November 10, 2013 to February 3, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 3, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Luxury Bedroom; Upgrade to a Junior Suite for £70 per night supplement or Master Suite for £100 per night supplement, payable direct to merchant
- Children under 2 years incur a £15 per night supplement; Over 2 years incur a £30 per night in extra bed; payable direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double Room, Five-Course Tasting Menu in Three AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Bathrobes, Slippers, and Magazines in Room, Breakfast
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01293 786680 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms