Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire
Marco Pierre White The Pear Tree Inn • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner on Both Evenings
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
If, as a gourmand, you demand that your surroundings match the exquisite cuisine on offer, then this Escape to beautiful Wiltshire may whet your appetite. There's one thing you can expect from your stay at Marco Pierre White's The Pear Tree Inn in the county: some seriously magical food.
You and your partner will stay in a double room at the elegant boutique hotel for two nights for £199 (up to a £380.90 value). Expect rustic-chic décor, en suite, desk areas, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access in your accommodation.
Included with your package are daily breakfast, three-course dinner at the venue on the first night, and a three-course dinner at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms on the second night. You'll open up a menu that features such dishes as brandade of fine-quality smoked mackerel, honey-roast belly of pork Marco Polo, grilled Cumberland sausages and creamed potatoes, and Cambridge burnt cream on the first night, then English pea and ham soup, Mr Lamb's shepherd's pie, and Jamaican banana mess on the second.
There's no shortage of ways to entertain yourself locally; Lacock Abbey, which was also once home to William Henry Fox Talbot, a founder of photography; Longleat Safari Park; Stonehenge and Avebury; Barbury Castle, Castle Combe, Ludgershall Castle, and Wardour Castle; Bowood House, Littlecote House, Stourhead, and Westwood Manor; Swindon and Crickwood Railway, and Swindon Steam Railway Museum; and The Black Barn Gallery, Church Farm, Fisherton Mill, and Wiltshire Music Centre.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Built in 1750 and once a cider house, this attractive old Cotswold stone inn is part rural hostelry, part breezy modern restaurant with beautiful gardens and a lovely furnished terrace for dreamy al fresco meals."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from November 1, 2013 - January 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24 - 26 2013; December 31 2013 - January 1 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No children
- No dogs
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner on Both Evenings, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01225 709131 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings