Experience Yorkshire's Star Power
The Craven Heifer • Addingham, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Stunning Selection of Character Rooms (Prices Start From £59)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Three Courses in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant
- Late Midday Checkout
Yorkshire's well known as one of Britain's most beautiful counties—it has, after all, been voted Europe's best place to visit—but it's also produced its fair share of international stars. Pay tribute to its famous sons and daughters with an Escape to the Craven Heifer in Addingham, just south of the Dales, where each room is dedicated to a different Yorkshire legend.
Stay for one or two nights in a choice of stunning character rooms with prices from £59*. Whether it's the cricket-themed Chuffin Eck, named for Fred Trueman; the glamorous Cabaret, fit for dame Judi Dench herself; the broody and romantic Heathcliff; or any of the other rooms on offer, you're sure of a luxurious stay.
A continental breakfast will greet you each morning, and if dining on three courses in the two-AA Rosette restaurant, you'll also enjoy a complimentary bottle of house wine to accompany the traditionally-inspired, yet modern cuisine. Mains include the likes of butter-roasted Waterford Farm sirloin beef, served with braised cheek, garlic snail, hazelnut pesto, and sage roasted beets, and North Sea Stonebass with Asian greens, prawn dumpling, and a spiced shellfish broth.
Equally as tantalising is the scenery on your doorstep, notably the Yorkshire Dales National Park with its vast grassy hills, ravines, and waterfalls. If modern-day civilisation is more your cup of tea, the characterful market town of Skipton will more than welcome you into its fold with a high street full of independent boutiques to peruse and tea rooms to unwind in.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The bar is a traditional 'Dalesway' inn with stone and oak floors, open fires, leather seating, real ale and outstanding food."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Not valid from December 23 2013 - January 3 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday (Friday night stays are limited and subject to availability)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room or Superior Double Room; upgrades to The Crows Nest and The Big Splash Rooms available subject to availability; Supplement will be charged, paid directly to the merchant; Contact merchant directly for more information
- Overnight vouchers cannot be combined to stay consecutive extra nights
- Option A and B: Valid for Chuffin Eck, Cabaret and Heathcliff Rooms
- Option C and D: Valid for De Havilland and Perry Green Rooms
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Stunning Selection of Character Rooms (Prices Start From £59), Daily Continental Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Three Courses in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant, Late Midday Checkout
- Upgrade to full cooked breakfast available at £4.95 per person per day supplement; Paid directly to merchant
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01943 830106 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings