Festive Break or Perfect Gift at Ireland's Oldest Coaching Inn
The Old Inn • Co Down, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Deluxe Double Room
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Locally-Made Confection in Room
- Victorian Afternoon Tea for Two
- Glass of Mulled Wine in November and December
- Chilled Flute of Sparkling Wine in January and February
With a heritage of warm welcomes that stretches back for centuries, The Old Inn knows a thing or two about good old fashioned hospitality; and on the chilly days heading towards Christmas, that's exactly what you need. Set in the picturesque village of Crawfordsburn, the welcoming property is perched on the edge of one of Northern Ireland's most serene waterfalls, yet is just eight miles from Belfast city centre.
Get an overnight package for two in one of Northern Ireland's oldest hotels for just £105 (up to a £197.95 value). This handsome four-star hotel is located in a tranquil setting just a short trip from the seaside town of Bangor, and you'll settle in to an individually designed Deluxe Double room.
On the day of your arrival, a classic Victorian afternoon tea will be served, complete with a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, and assorted pastries and mini desserts. If you stay in November or December, you'll be greeted by a glass of mulled wine each with locally made confections in your room. If staying in January or February, the afternoon tea will be accompanied by a glass of bubbly each, too. A full Irish breakfast is also included the next morning. The hotel's Lewis restaurant combines bistro atmosphere with fine dining, and has earned two AA rosettes for outstanding service and cuisine from 2002 to 2013 inclusive—so you can be sure of a memorable experience if you choose to dine.
Your location in the pretty village of Crawfordsburn means you're just a mile from the sea and the North Down Coastal Path, which is perfect for a refreshing stroll along the shores of Belfast Lough, as well as Crawfordsburn Country Park. Alternatively, head to Bangor for Victorian seaside charm bought bang up to date with cool bars, restaurants, and shopping galore.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays in November and December are valid from Sunday to Thursday. Stays in January and February are valid for all seven days of the week.
- Dates are subject to availability.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The North Down Coastal Path is one of the finest shoreline walks in Ireland."-- North Down Tourism
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from November 22, 2013 - February 28, 2014 (Must book by January 13, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 21 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Valid November 22 – December 20 2013, Sunday - Thursday only
- Option B: Valid January and February 2014, seven days a week
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double Room
- Guide dogs only
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Deluxe Double Room, Full Irish Breakfast, Locally-Made Confection in Room, Victorian Afternoon, Tea for Two, Glass of Mulled Wine in November and December, Chilled Flute of Sparkling Wine in January and February
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 02891 853255 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings