Fine Dining and a Warm Yorkshire Welcome
Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall • York, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Stays)
- Bottle of House Wine if Guests Dine on Two Courses in Hotel Restaurant (with One-Night Stays)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall in Huby.
Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension in which you can enjoy an overnight stay for two in a double or twin room for just £49 (up to a £102.85 value). Alternatively, extend your stay to two nights for £99 (up to a £195.80 value). Settle down in your en suite double room where a flat screen television, internet connection, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and 24-hour room service are the cherries on top of the room's comfortable design.
Gourmet food, local ales, and cocktails come courtesy of the hotel's stylish Benson's Bar and Richardson's Restaurant. Guests staying two nights will dine on a two-course table d'hôte dinner on the first evening. Overnight guests if choosing to dine on two courses in the evening will be treated to a bottle of house wine to accompany dishes such as pan fried Scarborough seawolf, Bridlington crab and parmesan risotto, and desserts including lemon posset with honey-glazed grilled figs and baked almond cheesecake with chocolate milkshake pouring cream. Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included full English breakfast.
After you've strolled around the spacious hotel grounds, make the short journey to the historic city of York. History fans will be like a kid in a candy store with the city's wealth of museums and medieval, Roman, and Norman buildings including the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe. Shopaholics should head to The Shambles to make the most of the shopping opportunity. Thrill seekers can experience off-road karting in the hotel's grounds, in addition to a wide range of outdoor pursuits provided by the on-site activities group. A late 12 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
- This Escape is for two people with availability Sunday to Friday.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Huby is a collection of typical stone built cottages and farmhouses. Set in a quiet and peaceful location it is popular with walkers and those seeking to enjoy the tranquility of this scenic area."-- About Britain
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013; December 31 2013 - January 1 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£49) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Stays), Bottle of House Wine if Guests Dine on Two Courses in Hotel Restaurant (with One-Night Stays), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01347 825400 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings