Scenic Beauty and Hidden Histories in Powys
Radnorshire Arms Hotel • Powys, United Kingdom
- One- (£85) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Mystery, intrigue, and royal scandal abound in the archives of the Radnorshire Arms Hotel, Powys. The 16th-century establishment was once owned by Sir Christopher Hatton, who Mary, Queen of Scots accused of being Elizabeth I's lover, and who later found Mary guilty of treason. Embroil yourselves in the history of the building or the picturesque scenery of the surrounding countryside, all courtesy of this Escape.
You and your true love will stay in a standard double or twin room at the fascinating residence for one night for £85 (up to a £166.70 value), or two nights for £149 (up to a £281.70 value). Either way, you'll avail yourself of comforts such as the en suite, seating area, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities that come with your individually decorated room.
Part and parcel of your romantic stay are a full Welsh breakfast each morning and a three-course meal at the restaurant on your first night. You'll choose from such prestigious dishes as half-rack of pork ribs, whole Presteigne rainbow trout, homemade beef lasagne, strawberry and clotted cream mousse, and gluten-free chocolate fudge cake; all made wherever possible with ingredients so local the suppliers are listed on the menu.
When you and your sweetheart aren't immersing yourselves in tales of forbidden love, get out into the region and discover the hills of the Borderlands, the gastronomy of Ludlow, and Tretower Castle and Court of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Children under 5 stay for free; additional children 5 and older can stay for a £20 per person, per night supplement.
• Dogs are welcome for a £20 per dog, per night supplement.
"Sun pours over the mountain ranges, clouds stack-up at the horizon and a sense of unspoilt freedom nestles proudly over the heart of Wales."-- Explore Mid Wales
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 26, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, children under 5 years stay free of charge when sharing existing beds, children over 5 years and adults incur a £20 per person per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed, £20 supplement per dog per night, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£85) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01544 267 406 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2014 • Enjoy By April 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings