A Luxury B&B in Windermere
1 Park Road • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People, with Afternoon Tea, Bottle of Wine, Breakfast, and Late Checkout (£99)
- Add a Savoury Platter and a Glass of Beer or Wine (£109)
It's not hard to see why writers and poets have such a soft spot for the lakes—especially the shimmering, serene expanse of Windermere, flanked by gently undulating hills and picturesque villages. Escape to luxury B&B 1 Park Road to experience the region's inspirational power.
A two-night stay for two people is £99 (up to a £182.85 value); or you can add a savoury platter and a drink each for £109 (up to a £197.90 value). Your standard or superior room comes complete with thoughtfully presented decor—from the Moroccan drapes to the Mary-upholstered furniture—along with cafetieres and fresh Fair Trade coffee from a local coffee merchant.
Both options include an afternoon tea in the hotel's lounge on arrival, a bottle of wine, and a full breakfast each morning. Opt for the £109 package, and you'll also enjoy a savoury platter in the dining room—which could include various cheeses, cold meats, pâté, and other home made treats. Your platter will be served with a glass of wine, or a glass beer from the extensive speciality beer cellar, offering a range of local and European brews.
The town of Windermere is the perfect place to do a spot of shopping and grab some lunch. For a different kind of walk altogether, we suggest a romantic stroll along the stunning scenery of Morecambe Bay. So, whether it's the water, walks, or the wonderful hotel, whatever brings you to Windermere, we're sure of one thing—you'll be wondering when you can return.
This Escape is for two people.
Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
Luxury rooms are available for a £10 supplement, paid directly to the hotel.
A dog may stay for a £10 supplement.
"Of all England's lakes, none carries the cachet of Windermere."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 20, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15th 2014; February Half Term
- £20 supplement for a Friday or Saturday night, paid directly to the hotel (Limited weekend availability)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Superior Room ; Upgrade to a luxury room for £10 extra per night, paid directly to the hotel
- For children allowances contact hotel directly for more information
- Dogs allowed, £10 per dog per stay, paid direct to merchant, inform hotel at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, with Afternoon Tea, Bottle of Wine, Breakfast, and Late Checkout (£99), Add a Savoury Platter and a Glass of Beer or Wine (£109)
- Check in at anytime in the day until 9.30pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015394 42107 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2014 • Enjoy By March 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings