A Manor House in the Glorious Lake District
Ravenstone Manor • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Either Night (One Evening Only)
- £10 Discount on Three-Course Dinner (If Booked With Stay)
Keswick in the Lake District hosts scenery so stunning it inspired the likes of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth back in the day. But its beauty isn't only reserved for walkers, climbers, and creative types—the Cumbrian market town is full of surprises. Let your curiosity lead the way to the picturesque Allerdale parish courtesy of this Escape to historic Ravenstone Manor.
Our first revelation about the place: two people will lay their heads in a classic double room for two nights for £99 (up to a £301 value). Your classic, countrified accommodation includes the traditional comfy bed, en suite, and TV—what you won't be prepared for is the spectacular view of Bassenthwaite Lake and the scenic fells.
Discovering how fine the food is at the 18th-century venue can be a shock to the system: bet you didn't expect your inclusive full English breakfast to come with a gluten-free option, or to get a bottle of wine on the house if you dine on the first or second night (one evening only). What's more, if you book a three-course dinner including coffee, fudge, and truffles each for the first evening at the same time as you book your stay, you'll get a £10 discount. The locally sourced menu features dishes such as pulled pork knickerbocker glory with bacon fizz or pan-seared snapper fillet.
It's outside the Manor that you're really caught unawares—besides breathtaking hiking up nearby Skiddaw and kayaking, canoeing, canyoning, and scrambling with the local adventure centres, there's many a quirky visit to be made: anyone for Cumbria Pencil Museum, where you'll see the world's longest pencil; Puzzling Place, where you can get involved in bizarre optical illusions; or The Rum Story, an epic, hands-on tale of the Caribbean, Africa, and beyond?
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £15 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"For sheer scenic splendour, few places in England can measure up to the outlandishly beautiful Lake District."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by February 28, 2014
- There is limited weekend availability, book early to avoid disappointment
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 14, 2014
- Not valid on Half Term Dates; Bank Holidays and April 18-21 2014 (Easter Week)
- £15 supplement per room for a Saturday night stay, paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Either Night (One Evening Only), £10 Discount on Three-Course Dinner (If Booked With Stay)
- Merchant can cater to a variety of dietary requirement including coeliac, gluten free, vegetarian and dairy free, contact merchant directly for more information
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 163 983 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2014 • Enjoy By June 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings