Kick Back on Negril's Seven Mile Beach
CocoLaPalm • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three-Night ($279), Four-Night ($372), Five-Night ($465), or Six-Night ($558) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Child 11 and Under Stays Free
This oceanfront resort situated on Seven Mile Beach treats guests to two pools, two authentic restaurants, and real Jamaican hospitality.
Set on a famed seven-mile stretch of powdery white sand on Jamaica's far-western tip, Negril has solidified itself as one of the planet's most beautiful destinations, earning a spot as one of Frommer's top ten beaches in the world. Surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise waters, Negril offers some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, where rare coral reefs and warm azure tide pools play host to hundreds of exotic aquatic life systems. Soaring jagged cliffs beckon thrill seekers to make a splash from heights of more than 40 feet into the warm waters below, while the sweeping views of the sinking sun invite a more languid way to soak it all in.
A stay at CocoLaPalm, situated right on Seven Mile Beach, is all about kicking back and leaving your worries behind. Inspired by the beauty and tranquility of Jamaica, this relaxed resort features distinctive octagonal architecture with open courtyards, a large swimming pool, another beachfront pool, and an extra-large hot tub hidden from outside view by lush tropical gardens. And with two restaurants serving traditional Jamaican cuisine such as jerk chicken and ultra-fresh seafood, you won't have to stray far from the beach to refuel for your next adventure. At night, listen to the tide roll in from the comfort of your air-conditioned guest room, which features its own private patio and is appointed with one king or two queen beds, cable TV, a spacious bathroom, and a coffeemaker with complimentary Jamaican coffee.
"Our room was lovely and very clean. It had everything we needed. Internet always worked. Food was yummy. Staff was always nice. Beach was right at our doorstep... Best place to stay for value, cleanliness, convenience, and things included."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child 11 or younger
- No charge for kids 11 or younger on existing bedding; contact property with questions
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 12 noon
- Valet parking available for $35 per day; includes in-and-out privileges
- Rollaways are $18 per day; subject to availability
- Property doe not allow any smoking or pets; fees for smoking may apply
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 20% and Service Charge of $2 per room per night are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings