Food & Drink Flow Freely at an All-Inclusive Cabo Resort
Solmar Resort • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($546), Four- ($728), or Five-Night ($910) Stay for Two in a Studio Room from August 19 to September 30, 2015
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($589), Four- ($785), or Five-Night ($982) Stay for Two in a Studio Room from October 1 to December 23, 2015
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($658), Four- ($877), or Five-Night ($1,097) Stay for Two in a Studio Room from January 2 to April 30, 2016
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Fitness Facilities and Tennis Courts at Resort Playa Grande, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Sparkling Wine on Arrival
- 40% Discount on Food at Puerto San Lucas Restaurant (Reservations Required)
- 20% Discount on Select Cabo Adventures Tours, Morning Whale Watching (During Season), Buccaneer Queen Sunset Cruise, Wave Runners, Parasailing, and Glass-Bottom Boats
- Complimentary 30-Minute Massage with the Purchase of a 50-Minute Massage
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This stunningly gorgeous resort centers on your relaxation, from all-inclusive benefits to delicious food to indulgent spa services. Who knew paradise was in Cabo?
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort town for revelers definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hotbed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle."
Nestled away from the crowds, yet still close to the action, the secluded Solmar Resort in Cabo San Lucas surrounds you with dramatic cliffs and the serene sea. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard—as do unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks.
Dine. Savor delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant: Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
Indulge. Let your hair down with some primo pampering at the Solmar Spa cabañas.
Explore. Then, book an excursion with Cabo Adventures Tours. Customize an adventure to your liking with whale watching, a sunset cruise, WaveRunner rides, or parasailing. Or, get up close and personal with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim or dolphin encounter that will make your trip truly unforgettable.
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your flights well in advance
• Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 kids ages 11 and younger
• Bringing the kiddos? Ages 4 and younger stay free, ages 5 to 11 are $40 per night
• Taxes on activities are not included—plan on paying those directly to the resort
• Discount on Cabo Adventures Tours does not apply to scuba diving, mountain biking, or sail boating
When they say they're a 5-star resort, they deliver. Best vacation ever! The resort is GORGEOUS with amazing views; luxurious and spacious accommodations... I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Solmar and I definitely plan on going back.-- LivingSocial Member
Fantastic resort. The staff was awesome and the location is perfect. Already planning a trip for next year!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 19, 2015 to April 30, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all inclusive of unlimited meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, access to fitness facilities and tennis courts at Resort Playa Grande, taxes, and service charges, chocolate-covered strawberries and sparkling wine on arrival, 40% discount on food at Puerto San Lucas Restaurant (reservations required), 20% Discount on Cabo Adventure Tours (excludes scuba diving, mountain biking, and sail boating), morning whale watching (during whale season), sunset cruise with Buccaneer Queen, wave runners, parasailing, and glass-bottom boats, and a complimentary 30-minute massage with the purchase of a 50-minute massage
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 kids age 11 and under
- Guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $80 per person per night for adults
- Children age 4 and under stay free; children age 5 to 11 pay $40 per child per night when accompanied by adult
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Activity taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings