Endless Summer South of the Border
Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four- ($639), Five- ($798), Six- ($968), or Seven-Night ($1,118) Stay for Two in a Standard Ocean-View Room
- Or, a Four- ($660), Five- ($825), Six- ($990), or Seven-Night ($1,155) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean-View Suite
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Daily Activities Program, and Taxes and Tips
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
For all the talk of its sugar-sand beaches and shimmering waters, Cancún's sizzling nightlife, world-class shopping, and anything-goes vibe has earned this long-time vacation destination some serious buzz. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and revels in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. Whether you opt to score a suntan, study the Mayan ruins at nearby Chichén Itzá, or tequila-slam at an El Centro bar, Cancún truly offers something for everyone.
Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites' prime location on the Caribbean Sea makes it easy to break out your bikini—if you ever choose to leave your colorful accommodations, that is. Enjoy your own beachside abode with plenty of living space, cable TV, and a balcony facing the cerulean water. Soak up the sun on the white-sand beach, or take a break from the heat and pamper yourself with a massage at the spa before grabbing a drink at one of two ocean-view restaurants—your all-inclusive package gives you access to numerous dining options.
The resort is a slice of paradise, but for a peek at the whole pie, you'll need to venture out to explore the surrounding area. Admire the lush flora and fauna at Xcaret eco-archaeological park, discover underground caves at Xel-Há natural water park, or climb the ruins at Chichen Itza. Once the sun goes down, end your day on a high note at a Zona Hotelera hot spot like Coco Bongo.
"A tranquil beach and relaxed atmosphere... This is a low-rise, multi-building complex with lots of palm trees and plants on its grounds. Suites have spacious dining-living rooms, large terraces, and well-equipped kitchens."-- Fodor's Review of Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4 and can be 2 adults and 2 kids or 3 adults
- Rates for additional guests: 0-4 are free, ages 5-12 are $35 per person per night and 13 and older are $55 per person per night
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Daily Activities Program
- Taxes and gratuities included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 22- January 1, February 14-16 and March 21-23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings