Peace, Quiet, and Romance on the Riviera Maya
Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($624), Five-Night ($780), or Six-Night ($936) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- First 15 Purchasers of Each Option Receive an Upgrade to a Palapa Room
- All-Inclusive of À La Carte Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
- 50% Off Swimming with Dolphins
- 20% Off Spa Services
Just south of the tequila-fueled fiestas of Cancun's packed coast, an 80-mile stretch of warm, turquoise waters frame the Riviera Maya—a peaceful alternative to crowded clubs and rowdy revelers, instead offering a confetti of cocktails and snorkeling in a laid-back setting.
Check in to your spacious quarters at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Xpu Ha Riviera Maya—complete with plush bedding, a double Jacuzzi, and colorful décor—where you'll toast your trip with an included bottle of sparkling wine on your large private terrace. For a trip that includes the whole family, the resort accommodates children 4 years old and younger at no charge.
An included 20-percent discount on spa services invites you to swoon beneath the stars with a moonlit beachfront massage, blue agave skin treatment, or photofacial at your resort's Collection Spa. For dinner, you'll have your choice of international cuisine, fresh sushi, or Mexican-Italian fusion fare at the three on-site restaurants.
Shaded by a blanket of mangroves, the Riviera Maya offers plenty of recreational options, ideal for both action-packed adventures and low-key diversions. Join Delphinus Riviera Maya with your 50% discount to swim with inquisitive dolphins. Scuba or snorkel along the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, or explore the ruins of the Coba Mayan Village. And as a guest of the resort, you'll have complimentary access to the new Bel Air Animal Park, home to a number of exotic animals, including big cats, primates, and marsupials.
"This was the BEST vacation ever. My boyfriend and I were one of about ten couples there, and it was so nice to have everything be so quiet. We were treated like royalty, and we got engaged on the beach on the last night. Thank you!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under
- 2 children 4 and under stay and eat for free; contact property for other rates
- Includes a Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival, 50% Off Swimming with Dolphins and 20% Off Spa Services
- Taxes included
- Gratuities not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 23, 2013- January 2, 2014 and April 12-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings