Romance Thrives Amid Sailboats and Nicaraguan Sunsets
Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa • San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- A Four- ($640) or Six-Night ($860) Stay for Two in an Ocean or Garden View Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- A Half-Day Sailing Trip for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 18 Nights
From yacht or infinity pool, it's all about romance and relaxation at this scenic San Juan del Sur resort.
From peaceful to party animal. Quiet weekdays give way to wild, music-filled weekends in San Juan del Sur, the once-sleepy fishing town on the western coast of Nicaragua.
Look familiar? The area's picturesque scenery has been the silver screen-worthy background for several seasons of castaways competing for cash on reality television.
Visitors from all stages of life bloom here. Surfers made the brightly painted town a tourist destination, but as Frommer's notes, "retirement homes are beginning to dot the surrounding hillsides"—so it's safe to say San Juan del Sur holds something undeniably irresistible for travelers of all ages.
Perched atop a verdant hillside overlooking the bay, the four-star Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa offers stunning panoramas of azure surf and flowering turf from Spanish-inspired archways and airy terraces. Kick back on the king- or queen-sized bed in your room, reflecting on Central American artwork or the view from your private patio or terrace. Refreshment is never lacking—in addition to your room's microwave and mini fridge, two on-site restaurants offer plenty of opportunity for a scenic encounter with Nicaraguan cuisine. Float your cares away in an infinity pool with gorgeous vistas, toast to the invigorating ocean breeze on a half-day sailing trip, and drink in the stress-relieving tonic of this coastal haven.
"The resort was wonderfully located on the hillside overlooking San Juan del Sur bay. The room was spectacular and we loved the narrow and winding walkways that ran throughout the resort."-- Hotels.com Review
"The town itself, with its clapboard Victorian houses and steady influx of young and beautiful international travelers and scenesters, is quite fun. The half-moon brown-sugar beach provides splendid sunset views."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations made within 30 days of projected arrival will result in voucher forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; King rooms have a max of 3 and 2-queen rooms have a max of 4 (room type is subject to availability)
- Children 5 and younger are free, ages 6-12 are $10 per child per night, ages 13+ are each per night (taxes are not included)
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- View for hotel policies: http://tinyurl.com/qghmrpd
- Breakfast is served daily from 7 to 11 a.m.m at La Cascada Restaurant
- Upgrades available
- Does not include Value Added Tax of Nicaragua (15 % VAT) , Tourism Fee (2 % in accommodation), gratuities, or service charges to the room; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • Enjoy By November 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings