A Couples' Retreat at a B&B Near the Boardwalk
Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until April 30($64) or from May 1 to June 30 ($85)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room on Fridays from May 1 to June 19 ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room, Fridays and Saturdays from Now Until April 30 ($219)
- Made-to-Order Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast and plenty of peace and quiet at this historic inn just steps from the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The historic seaside town of Ventnor, though just a mile from the bright lights of Atlantic City, feels far removed from the bustle. With charming turn-of-the-century architecture, locally owned boutiques and art galleries, and a relatively undeveloped coastline, this turn-of-the-century town on Absecon Island feels a bit more authentic than its neighbor to the north. And though the famous boardwalk lies just minutes away, with casinos and nightlife just a few minutes farther, there are plenty of uncrowded beaches right here in Ventnor that are yours for the taking.
Just steps from the world-famous boardwalk, yet as intimate and personal as a good friend's house, The Carisbrooke Inn offers a different, homier approach to Atlantic City. This American Foursquare-style inn pays tribute to its 19th-century roots with features like a tiled roof, cornice-line brackets, high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic period furnishings.
Rooms, too, exude a warmth and coziness you won't find elsewhere. They're appointed with luxurious beds, private bathrooms, and flat-panel HDTVs, with some rooms featuring DVD players. Plus, you'll have complimentary access to Wi-Fi, bottled water, and beach chairs and towels throughout your stay. Wake in the morning to a sumptuous spread of apple puffs with cinnamon and brown sugar, homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins, and buttermilk pancakes before heading out for a stroll along the shore.
The Carisbrooke Inn was amazing, we could see the beach from the front porch, the staff were attentive and excellent!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes made-to-order breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 1; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms