A Secluded Retreat to a B&B Near the Boardwalk
The Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Queen Guest Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Sundays Through Thursdays in June or September 2015 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Queen Guest Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Sundays Through Thursdays in July or August 2015 ($125)
- Made-to-Order Breakfast
- Stay the Day Package: Access to Facilities, Beach Chairs, and Towels Until 6 p.m. on Day of Departure (Must Check Out at Normal Time)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast—plus access to the facilities even after you check out—at this historic inn just steps from the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The historic seaside town of Ventnor, though just a mile from the bright lights of Atlantic City, feels far removed from the bustle. With charming turn-of-the-century architecture, locally owned boutiques and art galleries, and a relatively undeveloped coastline, this Absecon Island town feels a bit more authentic than its neighbor to the north. And though the famous boardwalk lies just minutes away, with casinos and nightlife just a few minutes farther, there are plenty of uncrowded beaches right here in Ventnor that are yours for the taking.
Just steps from the world-famous boardwalk, yet as intimate and personal as a good friend's house, The Carisbrooke Inn offers a different, homier approach to Atlantic City. This American Foursquare-style inn pays tribute to its 19th-century roots with features like a tiled roof, cornice-line brackets, high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic period furnishings.
Rooms, too, exude a warmth and coziness you won't find elsewhere. They're appointed with luxurious beds, private bathrooms, and flat-panel HDTVs. Plus, you'll have complimentary access to Wi-Fi, bottled water, and beach chairs and towels throughout your stay—and through to 6 p.m. on the day you check out, during which time you can access the lobby bathrooms and outdoor shower and changing areas, too. Wake in the morning to a sumptuous spread of homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins and buttermilk pancakes before heading out for a stroll along the shore.
• Taxes/resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the couple of blackout dates: July 5 and September 6, 2015
It was wonderful. Charming, comfy, and cozy. Our hostess was wonderfully welcoming and gracious. Food was plentiful, rooms were lovely and the beach was awesome. We are hoping to go back soon!-- LivingSocial Member
The Carisbrooke Inn was amazing, we could see the beach from the front porch, the staff were attentive and excellent! The room was quaint, clean, comfortable and perfect for two... We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes made-to-order breakfast and a stay the day package: access to facilities, beach chairs, and towels until 6 p.m. on day of departure (must check out at normal time)
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): July 5; September 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms