A Couples' Retreat at a B&B Near the Boardwalk
Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until April 30($64) or from May 1 to June 30 ($85)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room on Fridays from May 1 to June 19 ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room, Fridays and Saturdays from Now Until April 30 ($219)
- Made-to-Order Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast and plenty of peace and quiet at this historic inn just steps from the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The historic seaside town of Ventnor, though just a mile from the bright lights of Atlantic City, feels far removed from the bustle. With charming turn-of-the-century architecture, locally owned boutiques and art galleries, and a relatively undeveloped coastline, this turn-of-the-century town on Absecon Island feels a bit more authentic than its neighbor to the north. And though the famous boardwalk lies just minutes away, with casinos and nightlife just a few minutes farther, there are plenty of uncrowded beaches right here in Ventnor that are yours for the taking.
Just steps from the world-famous boardwalk, yet as intimate and personal as a good friend's house, The Carisbrooke Inn offers a different, homier approach to Atlantic City. This American Foursquare-style inn pays tribute to its 19th-century roots with features like a tiled roof, cornice-line brackets, high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic period furnishings.
Rooms, too, exude a warmth and coziness you won't find elsewhere. They're appointed with luxurious beds, private bathrooms, and flat-panel HDTVs, with some rooms featuring DVD players. Plus, you'll have complimentary access to Wi-Fi, bottled water, and beach chairs and towels throughout your stay. Wake in the morning to a sumptuous spread of apple puffs with cinnamon and brown sugar, homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins, and buttermilk pancakes before heading out for a stroll along the shore.
The Carisbrooke Inn was amazing, we could see the beach from the front porch, the staff were attentive and excellent!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes made-to-order breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 1; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings