Poconos Spa Retreat, Massage, and Healthy Eating
Deerfield Health Retreat & Spa • East Stroudsburg, PA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for One Person in the Superior Comfort Room in the Main House, Sundays Through Thursdays ($365) or Fridays and Saturdays ($398)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Superior Comfort Room in the Main House, Sundays Through Thursdays ($615) or Fridays and Saturdays ($675)
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- One 50-Minute Swedish Massage per Guest
- Access to Fitness Programs, Hikes, Lectures, Evening Activities, and Facilities
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
An unpretentious wellness retreat and spa in the Poconos that includes fitness classes, lectures, daily hikes, three calorie-counted meals, and a 50-minute Swedish massage.
Balanced by rolling valleys, the wooded hills of the Poconos serve as an ideal getaway for those seeking natural symmetry. "To those who look to the mountains as a restful preserve of lakes and streams, waterfalls, rocky crags and hiking trails layered with pine needles, the 2,400-square-mile Poconos have much to offer, " says The New York Times. With its miles of mountains and deciduous forests, this northeastern Pennsylvania region is a real stunner year-round.
Nestled in the heart of this gorgeous landscape, the Deerfield Health Retreat & Spa is a friendly, casual destination spa that favors health over hype and laughs over luxe. The spa's refreshingly simple accommodations are appointed with cozy linens and sunny décor. And thanks to its two state-of-the-art gyms, a heated outdoor pool, a gazebo-enclosed hot tub, complimentary Wi-Fi access, an outdoor sports court, and a full-service spa, this refurbished Victorian home earned a slot on Spa Finder's Top Ten list.
Get outside. Take a stroll through the Poconos by way of a picturesque country road, or hike on one of several nearby trails.
Get pampered. Refresh your weary limbs with an included 50-minute Swedish massage performed by trained and certified professionals. This technique incorporates long broad strokes with kneading and friction to improve circulation and alleviate stress and fatigue.
Get healthy. The calorie-counted menu at Deerfield combines fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat proteins to delight the senses with healthful dishes.
Get inspired. As the sun sets on your Pennsylvania retreat, unwind on the front porch in a wicker chair or mingle in one of the spa's three lounges, outfitted with TVs, games, and plenty of seating.
• Plan on paying the 17% resort fee and 6% state tax directly to the property
Loved it! Friendly staff, good food, great workouts... What more can you ask for? Oh, and the massage was amazing! Even made new friends.-- LivingSocial Member
Had a great time at this little place. Came back a new person!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner; one 50-minute swedish massage per guest; access to fitness programs, hikes, lectures, evening activities, and facilities
- 17% resort fee and 6% PA tax are not included and added to retail value; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and resort fee at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 1 or 2 guests
- Blackout dates: May 23 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms