Haunted History at a Victorian Eureka Springs Hotel
The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa • Eureka Springs, AR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Crescent Cottage Treetop ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with a Breakfast Buffet in the Crystal Dining Room, $30 Credit to the New Moon Spa and Salon, $30 Credit at the Crystal Dining Room, and Two Tickets to the Guided Ghost Tour ($239)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to March 1, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Score a spine-tingling balance of serene and spooky amid the mountaintops at this hotel, known for its gorgeous views and legendary ghost stories.
Eureka Springs is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Arkansas—most of the shops in the town's historic commercial district are locally owned and range from coffee shops, cafés, and restaurants to craft shops and art galleries, In fact, there are more than 20 art galleries in the downtown area alone, and Eureka Springs was named one of the Top 25 Art Towns in America by American Style Magazine. It's also home to more than 1,800 acres of city park land and offers plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking, paddle boating, and geocaching.
A sprawling five-tier Victorian mansion, The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa sits like a shining star upon an Ozark mountaintop. About an hour's drive from both Fayetteville and the airport in Branson, this enchanting property is among the Historic Hotels of America, with premium rooms that highlight detailed Victorian design. Each stand-alone cottage is either on or adjacent to the estate and features limestone walls, shaded balconies, and majestic interiors. Walk through the center garden, where three dozen decorated spruce trees create a sparkling winter wonderland, or walk into town and stroll the city's circuitous side streets.
For visitors who choose to stay in the cottage, soaking in the mountaintop views from the large decks is a must before exploring the nearby walking trails. For those who purchase the two-night package, the day starts with a delicious breakfast buffet that includes fresh-baked biscuits, made-to-order omelets, fruit, and more. Later on in the evening, it's off to an included ghost tour through what has been dubbed America's Most Haunted Hotel. Before the end of your stay, relax with a restorative deep-tissue massage at the hotel's New Moon Day Spa & Salon.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Well-behaved pets are welcome for an additional pet fee per night
• Blackout dates: December 25, 2015-January 2, 2016; February 6-14, 2016
Joshua, the massage therapist, was very professional and hit all the right spots! Carol, our ghost tour guide, was very knowledgeable and brought the history of the hotel alive. Everyone added to our experience and made our stay very enjoyable!-- LivingSocial Member
The hotel staff are fantastic—very friendly and helpful. Combine this with a beautifully restored hotel and gorgeous grounds, and you can't go wrong. By far this is the best weekend vacation that my wife and I have ever had.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 1, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Well-behaved pets are allowed for additional fee per pet/night
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016; February 6 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2016 • Enjoy By March 1, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings