Haunted History at a Victorian Eureka Springs Hotel
The 1886 Crescent Hotel • Eureka Springs, AR
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Cottage, Any Days of the Week ($204)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with a Breakfast Buffet in the Crystal Dining Room, $20 Credit to the New Moon Spa and Salon, $20 Credit to the Crystal Dining Room, and Two Tickets to the Guided Ghost Tour, Any Days of the Week ($266.83)
- Well-Behaved Pets are Allowed for an Additional Fee per Pet per Night
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
- Valid for Stays from November 14 to March 10, 2017
- Blackout Dates: November 24 to 27; December 1 to 8; December 23, 2016 to January 2; February 10 to 12; and February 17 to 18, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Eureka Springs is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Arkansas—most of the shops in the town's historic commercial district are locally owned and range from coffee shops, cafés, and restaurants to craft shops and art galleries, In fact, there are more than 20 art galleries in the downtown area alone, and Eureka Springs was named one of the Top 25 Art Towns in America by American Style Magazine. It's also home to more than 1,800 acres of city park land and offers plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking, paddle boating, and geocaching.
A sprawling five-tier Victorian mansion, The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa sits like a shining star upon an Ozark mountaintop. About an hour's drive from both Fayetteville and the airport in Branson, this enchanting property is among the Historic Hotels of America, with premium rooms that highlight detailed Victorian design. Each stand-alone cottage is either on or adjacent to the estate and features limestone walls, shaded balconies, and majestic interiors. Walk through the center garden, where three dozen decorated spruce trees create a sparkling winter wonderland, or walk into town and stroll the city's circuitous side streets.
For visitors who choose to stay in the cottage, soaking in the mountaintop views from the large decks is a must before exploring the nearby walking trails. For those who purchase the two-night package, the day starts with a delicious breakfast buffet that includes fresh-baked biscuits, made-to-order omelets, fruit, and more. Later on in the evening, it's off to an included ghost tour through what has been dubbed America's Most Haunted Hotel. Before the end of your stay, relax with a restorative deep-tissue massage at the hotel's New Moon Day Spa & Salon.
Fantastic stay at this hotel! Loved the beautiful history it offered and the staff was great.-- LivingSocial Member
The food is delicious and the staff is so friendly, helpful, and courteous. We had a wonderful time and hope to return again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 14 to March 10, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests
- Well-behaved pets are allowed for additional fee per pet/night
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): November 24 to 27; December 1 to 8; December 23, 2016 to January 2; February 10 to 12; and February 17 to 18, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 10, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2017 • Enjoy By March 10, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $136 savings
- 39% savings