Haunted History in Victorian Eureka Springs
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa • Eureka Springs, AR
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Crescent Cottage Treetop ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with a Breakfast Buffet in the Crystal Ballroom, $30 Credit to the New Moon Spa and Salon, $30 Dining Credit to the Steakhouse or SkyBar Pizzeria, and Two Tickets to the Guided Ghost Tour ($219)
Get the perfect balance of serene and spooky amid the mountaintops at this hotel, known for its gorgeous views and legendary ghost stories.
Eureka Springs is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Arkansas—most of the shops in the town's historic commercial district are locally owned and range from coffee shops, cafés, and restaurants to craft shops and art galleries, In fact, there are more than 20 art galleries in the downtown area alone and Eureka Springs was named one of the Top 25 Art Towns in America by American Style Magazine. It's also home to more than 1,800 acres of city park land and offers plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking, paddle boating, and geocaching.
A sprawling five-tier Victorian mansion, the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa sits like a shining star upon an Ozark mountaintop. About an hour's drive from both Fayetteville and the airport in Branson, this enchanting property is among the Historic Hotels of America, with Premium rooms that feature Victorian design. Each stand-alone cottage is either on or adjacent to the estate and features limestone walls, shaded balconies, and majestic interiors. Walk through the center garden, where three dozen decorated spruce trees create a sparkling winter wonderland, or walk into town and stroll the city's circuitous side streets.
For visitors who choose to stay in the cottage, soaking in the mountaintop views from the large decks is a must before exploring the nearby walking trails. For those who purchase the two-night package, the day starts with a delicious breakfast buffet that includes fresh-baked biscuits, made-to-order omelets, fruit, and more. Later on in the evening, it's off to an included ghost tour through what has been dubbed America's Most Haunted Hotel. Before the end of your stay, relax with a restorative deep-tissue massage at the hotel's New Moon Day Spa & Salon.
"We had an amazing time! The staff was so kind, the hotel was beautiful, and the food was phenomenal! We will absolutely make a return trip."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 1, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Premium rooms) or up to 4 guests (Crescent Cottage Treetop rooms)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Well-behaved pets are allowed with prior notification and for additional fee
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 2014-January 2, 2015; February 6-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2015 • Enjoy By March 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings