Haunted History in Victorian Eureka Springs
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa • Eureka Springs, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room, a $50 Spa Credit, and Two Ghost Tours ($225)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage and Two Full-Body Massages ($275)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Eureka Springs is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Arkansas—most of the shops in the town's historic commercial district are locally owned and range from coffee shops, cafés, and restaurants to craft shops and art galleries, In fact, there are more than 20 art galleries in the downtown area alone and Eureka Springs was named one of the Top 25 Art Towns in America by American Style Magazine. It's also home to more than 1,800 acres of city park land and offers plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking, paddle boating, and geocaching.
A sprawling five-tier Victorian mansion, the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa sits like a shining star upon an Ozark mountaintop. About an hour's drive from both Fayetteville and the airport in Branson, this enchanting property is among the Historic Hotels of America, with Premium rooms that feature Victorian design. Each stand-alone cottage is either on or adjacent to the estate and features limestone walls, shaded balconies, and majestic interiors, all of which have garnered praise from USA Today, A&E, and NBC's Today Show. Walk through the center garden, where three dozen decorated spruce trees create a sparkling winter wonderland, or walk into town and stroll the city's circuitous side streets. In the morning, you'll be treated to a delicious breakfast buffet that includes fresh-baked biscuits, made-to-order omelets, fruit, and more.
During dinner at the on-site 1886 Steakhouse, treat yourself to a bottle of holiday spirits from the hotel's expansive wine cellar. Then,for those who purchased the two-night package, it's off to an included ghost tour through what has been dubbed America's Most Haunted Hotel. Before the end of your stay, relax with a restorative deep-tissue massage at the hotel's New Moon Day Spa & Salon.
"We had a fantastic time. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and our meals in the restaurant were wonderful. We will be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between December 8 and January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Cottages include Upper and Crescent Lower Cottages, Lookout, Anchorage, Suite Alice and Grotto Springs; all subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 22 - January 4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings