Refresh in the Bahamas: Spa, Sea, Cuisine & More
Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort • Freeport, Bahamas
- A Four-Night ($380) or Six-Night ($570) Stay for Two in a Traditional Island-View Room
- Or, a Four-Night ($460) or Six-Night ($690) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $50 Spa Credit for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Enjoy an exotic island getaway at this luxury resort, featuring a variety of restaurants and bars, three pools, golf, a spa, and more.
Standing out can be hard in a country with hundreds of islands, but Grand Bahama Island manages to shine as one of the gems of the archipelago. Miles of sparkling-white beaches give way to warm blue waters in a place that feels a world away, but is actually just 75 miles off the coast of Florida. Here, Grand Bahama Island life moves at an easy pace, and the Lucayan National Park's marine caves, mangroves, and wildlife make the area a prime destination for eco-tourism.
Facing the wide swath of white sand on Lucayan Beach—one of the clearest in the Bahamas—the Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort brings the low-key island some uncommon panache. The resort is arguably the island's finest and has the numbers to prove it, offering a variety of restaurants and bars, three pools, an 18-hole golf course, and four tennis courts, not to mention a spa, fitness center, and a slew of daily resort activities. Its 542 guest rooms are decked out with Caribbean décor in a cool palette, and many show off ocean views from private balconies.
With a full-service spa and specialty treatments like the seasonal facial—prepared with organic fruits, herbs, and exotic spices—indulgence is always on the menu. Wade over to Hammerheads, where a bounty of frosty drinks and snacks are a lap away, or clear your mind as you float in the pool. If a shuffle through the sand makes you yearn for a closer peek at marine life, head to the Underwater Explorers Society to dive alongside 14 bottlenose dolphins. Dinner calls for a world-class restaurant featuring Mediterranean inspired cuisine, homemade pastas, and succulent steaks at Churchill's.
"This massive resort is one of the country's largest—and without a doubt it's the finest, most appealing, and best-accessorized property on Grand Bahama Island."-- Frommer's
"The Grand Lucayan was the best hotel/resort I've ever been to. It was absolutely beautiful. It was an amazing deal for how luxurious the resort was, and we especially enjoyed the free breakfast at Willy Broadleaf's. Absolutely perfect!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 15, 2014; must book by August 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing, group or room block reservations
- Cancellation and re-scheduling policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2; max occupancy 4
- Children 12 and under stay in room with adults for free
- 3 or 4 person sharing a room: $30 per night for each guest 18 or older; guest ages 13-17 pay daily resort and service charge of $17 per person per night
- 5+ people require second room or upgrade to Oceanview Suite, $75 per night
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21or over to check-in
- Must be at least 18 years old to gamble or drink alcohol in the Bahamas
- Spa credit cannot be used on gratuity
- Upgrade to an Oceanview Suite for $75 per night, due at booking and subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast Buffet included for 2 people only
- 13% government tax on the room rate not included; to be paid upon arrival
- $17 resort fee per person, per day not included; to be paid upon arrival
- $10 energy surcharge per room, per day not included; to be paid upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings