Your Own Private Luxury Villa in the Bahamas
Grand Isle Resort & Spa • Bahamas, Bahamas
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Villa and a $100 Resort Credit Between Now and April 30 ($1,199) or Between May 1 and December 19 ($959)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Oceanfront Villa and a $200 Resort Credit Between Now and April 30 ($2,339) or Between May 1 and December 19 ($1,979)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa and a $200 Resort Credit Between Now and April 30 ($2,099) or Between May 1 and December 19 ($1,739)
This four-star property offers the amenities of a Bahamas resort, coupled with the seclusion of your own private villa.
The Exumas: The string of Bahamian islands (some uninhabited) that boast secluded beaches and tranquil aquamarine cays, miles away from the bustling resorts and cruise ships of Nassau. "The water here is some of the prettiest in the world, and comes in every shade of blue and green (you'll grow tired trying to name the exact color); beaches are dazzling white," says Fodor's. "Combine that with fresh seafood and friendly locals and you have yourself one of the best vacation destinations in the Bahamas."
A luxury resort on the water boasting an illustrious Four Diamond rating from AAA, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is truly a home away from home in the Bahamas. Not only do guests have their own private villa—fully equipped with all the amenities of home—they also have premier access to all the islands afford: snorkeling, kayaking, championship golf, beach volleyball, bonfires on the beach, and more. There's also the full-service Seastar Spa, which offers a variety of custom treatments, as well as an infinity pool and a fitness center.
Each villa is appointed with top-of-the-line appliances and furnishings, including plasma TVs, wireless Internet, and private balconies with spectacular island views. There's also a gourmet kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, granite countertops, and oven and range. Don't feel like cooking? On-site, The Palapa Grill dishes up authentic island cuisine—from Caribbean jerk to Bahamian barbecue—made with fresh, local ingredients, all in an open-air tropical setting that showcases the property's exquisitely exotic surroundings.
• Hit the Greg Norman-designed award-winning golf course
• Snorkel an Underwater World beachside or out in the cays
• Go deep-sea fishing on a half- or full-day tour
• Explore the shops and local culture of Georgetown
"It was FANTASTIC and we plan on going back!!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Resort credit can be used at The Palapa Grill or the Seastar Spa
- 16% government tax & 10% resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s):September 8 - October 12, 2014 and November 26-30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings