Make a Break for Vermont's Green Mountains
The Pointe Hotel at Castle Hill Resort • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Room with One King Bed and a Sofa Bed or Two Queen Beds ($79) or a Room with One King Bed, a Gas Fireplace, and Full Kitchen ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Room with One King Bed and a Sofa Bed or Two Queen Beds ($198) or a Room with One King Bed, a Gas Fireplace, and Full Kitchen ($298)
- $25 Credit Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- Access to Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Get pampered with credit toward a massage and an outdoor hot tub at this picturesque hotel in Vermont's southern hills.
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—brims with visitors in the summer and fall months, when sunny daffodils bloom or fiery fall foliage emerges and seasonal craft fairs take center stage. And there's nothing quite like Buttermilk Falls in bloom: Nature lovers can explore the mountain landscape by way of hiking, kayaking, swimming, and more. With a location close to the Okemo Mountain Resort, President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site, Weston Playhouse, and more, Ludlow is the perfect jumping-off point for exploring Vermont.
Just minutes from the slopes rests The Pointe Hotel at Castle Hill Resort. Spacious, recently renovated rooms burst with rich woods and warm colors, blending homey comforts with a modern style that manages to feel refined and relaxed at the same time. Snuggle up in your king- or queen-size bed, spend downtime making use of high-speed wireless Internet access and a flat-screen TV, and watch from the front lines as luminous autumn arrives.
"Great atmosphere! Beautiful hotel! Excellent customer service. Gorgeous Vermont surrounding... truly, a great autumn getaway!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 25, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes a $25 credit toward a 50-minute massage and access to indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 26; October 3-4, 10-12
- Restaurant closed: July 19; August 1-2, 17, 30; September 13, 27; October 4, 11, 18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • Enjoy By October 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings