A Gourmet Stay in the Green Mountains
Castle Hill Resort & Spa • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and December 19, 2013 ($99) or Between January 3 and March 31, 2014 ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Fridays and Saturdays Between Now and March 31, 2014 ($378)
- $25 Toward a 50-minute Massage
- $25 Toward a Three-Course Prix Fixe Gourmet Dinner for Two
- Access to Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—turns a fluffy white come wintertime, turning it into the region's premier ski town. In fact, Parents Magazine named it the Top US Family Snow Resort in 2009, and OnTheSnow.com calls it a "world-class resort" and an "outdoor enthusiast's playground."
Home-away-from-home accommodations at Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow are outfitted with elegant handcrafted furnishings, hardwood floors, and heirloom-quality linens. Here, Castle Rooms hark to times past with period décor, carved plaster ceilings, and Tiffany light fixtures. Each two-room Condo Suite, set among tall pines, features 300 square feet of living space, a queen bedroom, a three-quarter bath with a shower. The sitting room is appointed with a queen pullout sofa, a mini refrigerator, a microwave oven, and cable television.
Just steps away from where you slumber, the award-winning Aveda Concept Spa in the resort's historic carriage house offers indulgent body treatments such as Swedish massage and soothing aromatherapy as well as state-of-the-art exercise equipment, an Aveda spa pool, a hot tub, and Pilates and yoga classes.
And don't miss a gourmet dining experience at the Castle Hill restaurant. Using local, seasonal ingredients and the finest quality meats, Chef Alphonsus Harris crafts French-influenced American cuisine that wows both the palate and the eyes, all amid the charm of an opulent dining room.
"There's a fairy-tale feel to this stone mansion, constructed by Governor Allen Miller Fletcher in 1905. Today, it offers visitors plenty of ways to escape reality, including an Aveda spa, fine dining, and ten beautifully detailed guest rooms."-- Boston Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on the voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Room types included are based on availability
- All vouchers include access to indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs and a $25 voucher towards a 50-minute massage
- Dinner voucher is not valid on November 28, 2013
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: December 20-31, January 17-19 and February 14-22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings