Rethink Lakeside Relaxation at Lutsen Resort
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior • Lutsen, MN
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Cliff House Townhome, Sundays through Thursdays ($439) or Fridays and Saturdays ($479) from November 1 to December 17, 2015
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Cliff House Townhome, Sundays through Thursdays from August 23 to October 31, 2015 ($499)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Outdoor activities aplenty! Bring the whole gang for an unforgettable stay in a lovely townhome overlooking Lake Superior.
Framed by the clear waters of Lake Superior and with the Sawtooth Mountains as a backdrop, Lutsen's landscape offers tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation—especially if you're eager to just relax and gaze out at the mesmerizing waters of the lake. Hop on the Mountain Tram, or hike the nearby state park trails to witness rivers turning into roaring waterfalls as they rush toward Lake Superior. Hit the links at Superior National Golf Course, or arrange a charter fishing trip on the lake. Considering the trade of adventurous pursuits for domestic ones? Dive into the many restaurants and shops nearby in the quaint seaside village of Grand Marais.
Tranquil and unique, Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is a four-season retreat where Minnesota's North Woods traditions run deep. Roosting above the iconic Scandinavian Main Lodge, the three-bedroom, three-bathroom townhomes are the newest accommodations at the resort, boasting unequaled views of the deep blue lake. Inviting rooms take advantage of the endless vistas at every opportunity—an open kitchen and living room area, deck, and private whirlpool room all feature picture-perfect views of the sparkling waters. After being mesmerized by the sights and sounds of the lake, seek refuge in front of a gas fireplace, or relax in the Adirondack chairs on the beach. Complimentary Wi-Fi enables you to survey nearby attractions before joining in a session of beach yoga, embarking on a kayaking tour, or lacing up for a guided hike.
Get out. During the day, hike trails that wind among the birch, maple, and spruce forest; then, head up to one of the many high points overlooking Lake Superior. For a change of pace, the resort offers a robust calendar of area events and tons of free activities throughout the year.
Stay in. Back at your townhome, soak up the ever-changing beauty of Lake Superior, or take a short stroll over to the Main Lodge for a dip in the indoor pool or glass of wine next to a roaring stone fireplace. Steps away, WatersMeet Spa and Wellness Center offers a quiet place to relax and restore.
Sip and savor local flavors. Return to the warm wood and white linen of the Lakeside Dining Room for a first-rate wine list offering an impressive selection of award-winning bottles—the restaurant has received an award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2008—as well as contemporary cuisine or the catch of the day. While away the evening in the fire-lit lobby, or rejuvenate in the lodge sauna before retiring to your luxurious haven between the sighing of waves and whispering pines.
• Taxes/resort fee are not included with this voucher and are payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates include September 4 to 6, October 15 to 17, and November 26 to 28, 2015
• Voucher valid for six guests, but up to three additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (paid to the property upon booking) of $10 per person per night
Just the shot of romance we needed on a ho-hum week... there are trails and food and fun wherever you choose to find them.-- LivingSocial Member
It was an amazing vacation! The only problem was that it didn't last long enough. I would definitely go back there in a heartbeat!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; limited availability for some dates
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 6 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added based on availability, the capacity of the unit, and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night. Please inquire at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; age 12 and under are free
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates or room style
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 6; October 15 to 17; November 26 to 28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms