Rethink Lakeside Relaxation at Lutsen Resort
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior • Lutsen, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Story Sea Villa, from Now to June 16, 2016 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Story Sea Villa, from Now to May 26, 2016 ($299)
- Blackout Dates Apply
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Outdoor activities aplenty! Snuggle up with your significant other or bring the whole gang for an unforgettable stay in a lovely villa overlooking Lake Superior.
Framed by the clear waters of Lake Superior and with the Sawtooth Mountains as a backdrop, Lutsen's landscape offers tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Thanks to its proximity to the perennially popular Lutsen Mountains ski resort—the largest in Minnesota—the township was hailed as the "King of the Midwest Hills" in 2009 by The New York Times. But even without snow, this resort area just 30 miles from Canada (as the crow flies) is a royal treat. Hop on the Mountain Tram, or hike the nearby state park trails to witness rivers turning into roaring waterfalls as they rush toward Lake Superior. Hit the links at Superior National Golf Course, or arrange a charter fishing trip on the lake. Considering the trade of adventurous pursuits for domestic ones? Dive into the many restaurants and shops nearby in the quaint seaside village of Grand Marais.
Peaceful and unique, Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is an all-seasons retreat where Minnesota's North Woods traditions run deep. About three miles from the main Lutsen Resort campus, and just steps from the lake, the one- and two-story Sea Villas boast excellent views as well as easy access to fire pits, hiking and biking trails, and a playground area. Each villa features a different layout—two-story units have two bedrooms and a stair- or ladder-accessed loft sleeping room; one-story units have one bedroom and a ladder-access loft—though all include a kitchen, a wood-burning stove, and plenty of privacy. Survey nearby attractions via complimentary Wi-Fi before heading off to ski, signing up for a massage, or enjoying dinner in the Resort's dining room. Later, roast marshmallows on the shore beneath the stars.
Get out. Grab your skis or snowboard and catch a resort shuttle from your doorstep to Lutsen Mountains, just minutes away. Or try nearby cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. In the spring and early summer, walk along the nearby rivers to experience the roaring waterfalls or hike the trails that wind among the birch, maple, and spruce forest; then, head up to one of the many high points overlooking Lake Superior. For a change of pace, the resort offers a robust calendar of area events and tons of free activities throughout the year.
Stay in. Back at your townhome, soak up the ever-changing beauty of Lake Superior, or head to the villa whirlpool, sauna, and pool complex. The WatersMeet Spa and Wellness Center offers a quiet place to relax and restore with a massage.
Sip and savor local flavors. Head to the warm wood and white linen of the Lakeside Dining Room for a first-rate wine list offering an impressive selection of award-winning bottles—the restaurant received an award from Wine Spectator magazine for seven consecutive years—as well as contemporary cuisine or the catch of the day. While away the evening in the fire-lit lobby, listen to live music, and then retire to your haven to listen to the sound of waves and whispering pines.
• Remember to call and make your reservation at least seven days before your scheduled arrival
• Taxes and resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Add extra guests to your room for an additional $10/night, per person (based on availability)
• Children are welcome; ages 12 and younger stay for free
• Blackout dates: February 12-14; May 1-15 and 27-29, 2016
Lutsen Resort is a great, somewhat rustic and quiet, absolutely lovely place to unwind. The scenery and ambiance is worth discovering.-- LivingSocial Member
The Sea Villa was just the shot of romance we needed on a ho-hum week. [...T]here are trails and food and fun wherever you choose to find them.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 16, 2016 or May 26, 2016, depending on option purchased
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; limited availability for some dates
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability, the capacity of the unit, and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night. Please inquire at time of booking
- Children are welcome at the property; age 12 and under are free
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates or room style
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 14; May 1 to 15; and May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 16, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 16, 2016 • Enjoy By June 16, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings