Rethink Lakeside Relaxation at Lutsen Resort
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior • Lutsen, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Story Sea Villa from Now to June 18, 2015 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Two-Story Sea Villa from Now to May 31, 2015 ($299)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Outdoor activities aplenty! Bring the whole gang for an unforgettable stay in a lovely villa overlooking Lake Superior.
Framed by the clear waters of Lake Superior and with the Sawtooth Mountains as a backdrop, Lutsen's landscape offers tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Thanks to its proximity to the perennially popular Lutsen Mountains ski resort—the largest in Minnesota—the township was hailed as the "King of the Midwest Hills" in 2009 by The New York Times. But even without snow, this resort area just 30 miles from Canada (as the crow flies) is a royal treat. Hop on the Mountain Tram, or hike the nearby state park trails to witness rivers turning into roaring waterfalls as they rush toward Lake Superior. Hit the links at Superior National Golf Course, or arrange a charter fishing trip on the lake. Considering the trade of adventurous pursuits for domestic ones? Dive into the many restaurants and shops nearby in the quaint seaside village of Grand Marais.
Peaceful and unique, Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is a four-season retreat where Minnesota's North Woods traditions run deep. About three miles from the main Lutsen Resort campus, and just steps from the lake, the one- and two-story Sea Villas boast excellent views as well as easy access to fire pits, hiking and biking trails, and a playground area. Each villa features a different layout—two-story units have two bedrooms and either a third bedroom or loft sleeping room; one-story units have one bedroom and a ladder-access loft—though all include a kitchen, a wood-burning stove, and plenty of privacy.
Meanwhile, the nearby guest services building offers an indoor pool, sauna, and whirlpool. Survey nearby attractions via complimentary Wi-Fi before heading off to ski, signing up for a massage, or enjoying dinner in the Resort's dining room. Later, roast marshmallows on the shore beneath the stars. And though each voucher covers two people, you can add up to two (one-story villa) or four (two-story villa) for an additional $10 per night for each extra person.
Get out. This winter, grab your skis or snowboard and catch a resort shuttle to Lutsen Mountains - just minutes away. Or try many nearby cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. In the spring and early summer, walk along the nearby rivers to experience the roaring waterfalls or hike the trails that wind among the birch, maple, and spruce forest; then, head up to one of the many high points overlooking Lake Superior. For a change of pace, the resort offers a robust calendar of area events and tons of free activities throughout the year.
Stay in. Back at your townhome, soak up the ever-changing beauty of Lake Superior, or take a short stroll over to the Guest Service building for a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy the sights and sounds of Lake Superior from your dock. The WatersMeet Spa and Wellness Center offers a quiet place to relax and restore.
Sip and savor local flavors. Head to the warm wood and white linen of the Lakeside Dining Room for a first-rate wine list offering an impressive selection of award-winning bottles—the restaurant has received an award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2008—as well as contemporary cuisine or the catch of the day. While away the evening in the fire-lit lobby, listen to live music or rejuvenate in the lodge sauna before retiring to your luxurious haven between the sound of waves and whispering pines.
"Awesome view of the lake from the Sea Villas. Lovely stay with excellent cross country skiing close by."-- LivingSocial Member
"We love Lutsen Resort. We've only stayed in the Sea Villas but they are fantastic. It is so wonderful to just be steps away from the shore and to hear the waves. The Villas are well stocked with anything you would need for cooking."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; limited availability for some weekends
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability, the capacity of the unit, and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night. Please inquire at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; age 12 and under are free
- Pets are allowed in some units for an additional fee. Please make arrangements at time of reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates or room style
- Blackout dates: February 13-15; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings