Stay Unseasonably Cool in a Mammoth Lakes Condo
Snowcreek Resort • Mammoth Lakes, CA
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard One-Bedroom Condo ($319)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Two-Bedroom Condo ($449)
- Complimentary Access to Snowcreek Athletic Club
- Waived Cleaning Fee
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Escape to Mammoth Lakes, where you'll have a private cabin equipped with all the amenities of home.
From population boom to nearly single digits. Mammoth Lakes has experienced its share of ups and downs—thanks to a gold rush, the town's population rose to 1,500 people in 1880 before plummeting to just ten souls a decade later.
An equally dramatic landscape. These days, its highs and lows consist of Sierra Nevada peaks and flowering valleys, interspersed with skiing on Mammoth Mountain and canoeing on Crowley Lake. Topping out at an elevation near 12,000 feet, the area starts seeing snow around October; until then, mountain bikes, saddled horses, and fishing rods are happily substituted for skis.
There's plenty bubbling under the surface. Like Yosemite National Park 40 miles to the north, Mammoth Lakes sees lots of geothermal activity—natural hot springs can offer quite the soaking experience for limbs weary from a day full of exertion.
The freshwater springs at Snowcreek Resort in Mammoth Lakes are perfect for letting off some steam. This all-season retreat at the base of the Sierra Nevadas boasts gorgeous mountain scenery and individually decorated condo accommodations. Pump up those muscles inside the 30,000-square-foot Snowcreek Athletic Club, which features basketball courts, gyms, and pools aplenty, not to mention The Bistro at the Club. The club also offers treatments like a hot stone massage, cleansing facial, or aromatherapy body wrap at its Double Eagle Spa. Whether you unwind atop pine-filled peaks or on a massage table, you'll have a hard time holding onto stress after soaking up this much serene ambiance.
"We had a fabulous three-night/four-day stay and will definitely return! Beautiful views, clean air, very responsive and friendly staff, and clean accommodations that were lovely, spacious, and very comfortable."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1 – November 25, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes cleaning fee and complimentary access to Snowcreek Athletic Club
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (1-bedroom) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture unless re-booked in full
- 20.84% taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2014 • Enjoy By November 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings