Ocean Views, Water Sports & Jungle Adventures in Belize
Almond Beach Resort & Spa • Hopkins, Belize
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room ($499) or an Ocean-View Deluxe Room ($599)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room ($699) or an Ocean-View Deluxe Room ($899), Plus a Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
Enjoy an ocean-view room at this award-winning resort and spa, situated minutes from world-class snorkeling, caving, zip-lining, and more.
Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a dreamlike scene you have to see to... Belize. A tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts, Belize is something of a lost world—thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimalist and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
Kick up your sandals on the sands of a crystalline shore at Almond Beach Resort & Spa. This Zen resort welcomes you with guest rooms situated just steps from the beach and individually decorated with unique touches like Belizean hand-carved furniture and Central American artwork. Ocean-View rooms are situated on the beach level with partial or full views of the action, while Ocean-View Deluxe rooms afford an even more spacious atmosphere, with ocean, garden, or courtyard vistas from the second floor. Enjoy a refreshing shower in the expansive marble-tiled bathroom after a dip in one of two freshwater pools, and take in the sunset from your private covered veranda.
Almond Beach is a short boat ride away from the world's second-largest barrier reef. For an additional fee, you can hire the expert guides at Almond Beach for a five- to six-hour snorkeling tour, where you'll encounter as many as 250 species of tropical fish over 200 miles of reef. In the afternoon, you can head back to the resort for a lunch of fresh-caught seafood at the beachfront restaurant. Then, if your nails look like you've been walking on all fours, purchase a mani/pedi or a refreshing facial at Almond Beach's Butterflies Spa.
Enjoy miles of echoing caverns as you tube through the underground river at Footprint Cave, one of the lodge's most popular tours. Other tours range from the adrenaline-pumping Black Hole Drop to the serene early-morning tropical bird-watching expeditions. You can also try fascinating excursions to Mayan ruins, zip-line adventures, and river kayaking tours.
"Almond Beach is the best of both worlds: creature comforts and access to all Belize has to offer."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- No refunds for no-shows
- Merchant cancelation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; each additional person is $20 per person per day, contact property with questions
- Airfare and transfers to and from the the resorts are not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 20- January 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings