Doing Napa Valley Like a Native
Chablis Inn • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Wine Tastings for Two at Silenus Vintners
- One Bottle of Wine from Solovino Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Laid out like a blanket over the rolling hills north of San Francisco, Napa Valley's 800 square miles are home to hundreds of wineries. A happy accident of geography, Napa's soils and microclimates make for a huge diversity of varietals, while the natural pairing of food and wine has brought a number of the country's best restaurants to the Valley. Still, despite healthy wine tourism here, Napa remains a largely sleepy enclave, making it the perfect place to get away.
Experience wine country like a local at the Chablis Inn, set in the thick of Napa Valley just minutes from downtown Napa, St. Helena, and Yountville. The inn features a charming courtyard, where guests can be found soaking in the hot tub or taking a dip in the heated outdoor pool. Standard Rooms are appointed with hardwood furnishings and unique artwork, and equipped with a king- or queen-size bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, a wet bar, and premium cable TV.
Locals don't pay—and they certainly don't wait—to taste wine in the Valley. Make like a Napan with a wine tasting at Silenus Vintners, which includes a flight of three wines for each guest. And because this tasting room stocks bottles from several different wineries, you'll be able to sample a variety of boutique Napa vintages. Ask the staff at Chablis to coordinate an appointment.
For dinner, allow Chablis to set you up with prime reservations in Yountville or St. Helena. Our suggestion? Celebrity Chef Michael Chiarello's Bottega, in Yountville, serves classic Italian dishes with a fresh, local twist. In St. Helena, reserve a table at Farmstead, where Chef Stephen Barber marries his Southern roots with the farm-to-table approach that's become a staple of Wine Country restaurants.
"Perfect stay. Great price and had everything I needed: clean, fridge, comfortable bed, hot tub, helpful and friendly staff. Thanks!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tastings for two at Silenus Vintners and one bottle of wine from Solovino Winery
- Reservations required for wine tasting and subject to availability; call 707-299-3930 to schedule
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 9, 16, 2013; December 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014; February 15-17, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings