A Luminary Among Midtown Hotels
The Algonquin Hotel • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays from May 4, 2014 to May 3, 2015
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails at Blue Bar
A legendary gathering place for writers that spawned the New Yorker, this boutique hotel recycles, tracks energy use, and trains staff on sustainable practices.
The lights of New York City shine brightest in and around Times Square, the neon nucleus of one of the world's most electrifying cities. Behind the marquees on (and off) Broadway, a stage-lit world of wonder awaits, from bombastic big-budget musicals to provocative independent productions. In fashionable Bryant Park, stylish urbanites wearing the latest trends breeze by, while professionals enjoy al fresco lunches and jugglers delight crowds. And Rockefeller Center, shrouded by colorful flags and in the shadow of the iconic GE building, is a sea of high-end shoppers, museum-goers, and shutterbugs endeavoring to capture the magical moment—to relive again and again.
Walk under the forest-green awnings and through the glass doors of The Algonquin Hotel, and you'll leave the clamor of car horns and street vendors for a haven of Old-World style. Recently renovated guest suites feature ambient light, beds with pillow-top mattresses, and private baths with backlit mirrors and plush terrycloth robes. Downstairs, the Round Table Room and Blue Bar—adorned with vintage Broadway artwork—buzz with patrons debating art and culture over signature martinis.
"A 181-room Midtown West landmark where The New Yorker magazine was founded, the Algonquin uses Old-World style, tuxedo-clad waiters, and an in-house cat to attract quiet couples, business travelers, and the occasional Nobel laureate."-- Oyster
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for Sunday stays between May 4, 2014 and May 3, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher may be applicable to certain Mondays for an additional charge, inquire with property
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2015 • Enjoy By May 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms