Blocks From the Beach, But Away From the Crowds
Coconut Malorie Resort • Ocean City, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Studio, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Studio, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($118) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
This Ocean City boutique hotel on the bay is a prime pick for either a family vacation or romantic retreat.
For those in search of a classic American seashore Escape, look no further than Ocean City—just a three-hour drive from Baltimore. The town's ten miles of beach have beckoned travelers in search of sand and surf for more than a century. The center of the action is, of course, the 2.5-mile boardwalk overflowing with a mix of arcades, restaurants, tattoo parlors, and live performers. Beyond the beach, Northside Park offers 58 acres of walking trails and sports fields, while some of the most challenging golf courses in the mid-Atlantic are mere minutes away.
Coconut Malorie Resort is a beautiful bay-front property just minutes away from the action of Ocean City's main attractions. Kick back in your spacious studio or one-bedroom accommodations fit with a kitchenette and a standing-room-only private balcony. While you may choose to spend your days on the boardwalk, Coconut Malorie has plenty of entertaining amenities right outside your door, including a heated outdoor swimming pool (open from mid-April to October), fitness facilities, a billiards room with ocean views, and a game room with ping-pong. Take the lighted footbridge to the famous Fager's Island Restaurant for a bite at the end of the day.
"The room had a beautiful view of the bay. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. It was in a great location. Not too far from anything."-- Booking.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2014 • Enjoy By May 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings