Culture Meets Luxury in Quintessential Santa Fe
Eldorado Hotel & Spa • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room
Experience the fusion of Southwest cultures at a luxury AAA Four Diamond destination in the rustic heart of The City Different.
With a name that means "holy faith" in Spanish, it's no surprise that Santa Fe captures the creative spirit of the Pueblo Indians who first occupied this desert landscape. Providing the backdrop for New Mexico's capital city, the Sangre de Cristo Mountains serve not only as a muse for local artists but also as a playground for hikers, skiers, and horseback riders. Wander amid the shrines and touch the warm adobe walls of the squat structures at the San Miguel Mission, which dates back to the early 1600s, or take in newer works at Santa Fe's myriad museums.
Steps from the historic plaza, the Eldorado Hotel & Spa has been welcoming guests to Santa Fe for more than 25 years. And for the last 16 years, this iconic hotel has been awarded AAA's Four Diamond Award, not only for its plush guest rooms, which are adorned in classic Pueblo Revival style, but also for its award-winning restaurant, brand-new lounge, full-service spa, and unparalleled service.
Curl up to next to the fireplace in your elegantly furnished guest room, which is appointed with authentic Southwestern décor, including handcrafted native furniture and art, and equipped with a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, plush terrycloth bathrobes, and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Guests also receive complimentary daily newspapers.
Pair locally sourced contemporary cuisine with a selection from the Wine Spectator award-winning wine list at Eldorado's Old House Restaurant -- and while you're still on-site, relax tight muscles during a hot stone massage that includes 24-karat gold-infused oils at this property's own Nidah Spa. For a local adventure, grab a New Mexico CulturePass that grants you access to the New Mexico Museum of Art, the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, the Museum of International Folk Art, and the New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors. When you're ready to check in for the night, curl up for a nightcap and small plates at the hotel's new Agave Lounge, featuring specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list.
"This hotel is beautiful both in its rooms and its common areas. The staff is wonderful. The location, just off the plaza is perfect. It has beautiful holiday decorations. I highly recommend it."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 4, 2014 - March 25, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 19-24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • Enjoy By March 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings