A New Classic in the City Different
Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night ($99) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two in Santos King or Retablos Double
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mission King Suite ($199)
- Two Drinks at Low 'n' Slow Lowrider Bar
- Complimentary Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Stylish, boutique hotel just steps from the historic plaza, plus classic New Mexican food and drink at the on-site bar and restaurant.
With a name that means "holy faith" in Spanish, it's no surprise that Santa Fe captures the creative spirit of the Pueblo Indians who first occupied this desert setting. Surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the rugged landscape of this Northern New Mexico city serves not only as a muse for local artists but as a playground for hikers, skiers, and horseback riders. Wander amid the shrines and touch the warm adobe walls of the squat structures that date to the early 1600s at the San Miguel Mission, or take in the more recent artwork at Santa Fe's myriad museums.
The boutique Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe, situated right downtown just steps from the plaza, is creatively appointed with original artwork and custom furnishings. Each of 56 suites—the largest in Santa Fe—features a king-size bed draped in luxury Frette linens, a separate sitting area, and a wood-burning fireplace. After a day exploring the city, return to the Low 'n' Slow Lowrider bar, where diamond-tuck upholstered seats and other artistic renditions of the lowrider culture complement a sophisticated list of cocktails as well as complimentary chips and salsa.
As the snow falls, you'll find yourself just 30 minutes from Ski Santa Fe, offering 660 acres of skiable terrain over 77 runs. In town, check out the Chapel of San Miguel, one of the oldest churches in the nation, where you'll practically feel the history dripping from its original adobe walls. Later, pay homage to the city's artistic heritage by browsing the open-air bazaar operated by local artists along the Palace of the Governors. Here you'll find one-of-a-kind, handcrafted turquoise jewelry or traditional clay pottery.
"It was a wonderful experience! My husband and I enjoyed it very much. Great customer service... and great location! Would highly recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two drinks at Low 'n' Slow Lowrider Bar and complimentary parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 27-28, 2014; April 4-5, 18-19, 23-26, 2014; May 2-3, 14-18, 23-24, 30, 2014; June 6, 11-12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings