Santa Maria: Central Coast, Uncorked
Santa Maria Inn • Santa Maria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Tower Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Buffet Breakfast for Two in the Garden Room Restaurant on One Morning
- Champagne and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- Wine Tastings for Two at Riverbench Vineyard & Winery, Bedford Winery, Vintner's Lounge, and The Wine Cellar
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Enjoy Santa Maria's famous BBQ and flavorful wines from the comfort of this 1917 inn.
The sunny city of Santa Maria, with its rolling hills of grape vines and Mediterranean style red-tile roofs, recalls Tuscany as much as it does coastal California. Visitors can indulge in the savory, juicy flavors of authentic Santa Maria barbecue, or visit the filming locations of various Hollywood movies shot in the area. Oenophiles will find endless options in the Santa Maria Valley, home to more than a dozen wineries. And last, but not least, the sandy dunes of the Santa Maria coast give way to the rolling Pacific.
The Santa Maria Inn combines its original 1917 building with a new tower of spacious guest rooms. The rooms have big windows where guests can look out across the olive-green landscape of the central coast area. Outside, the heated pool is surrounded by red brick and flanked by comfortable lounge chairs and oversized umbrellas, giving guests a spot to relax in the bright sun of wine country. The inn's full-service restaurant serves up fresh California cuisine, local wines, and patio seating overlooking the fountain court. There's even The Wine Cellar on the premises.
"We love the Santa Maria Inn! The Old World-charm and ambiance is wonderful. The architecture, the stained and etched glass, the wood work, the gardens, the staff—beautiful and classic."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes buffet breakfast for two in the Garden Room Restaurant on one morning, champagne and chocolates upon arrival, and wine tastings for two at Riverbench Vineyard & Winery, Bedford Winery, Vintner's Lounge, and The Wine Cellar
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; 1 additional adult may stay in a two-queen room based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed for additional fee of $50
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings