Romantic Stay on the Pagan River
Smithfield Station • Smithfield, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lodge King Room ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lodge King Room with $25 Dining Credit to The Restaurant at Smithfield Station ($249)
- Welcome Beverage and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
A room with a view is the first ingredient of a romantic getaway—just ask the folks at this family-run hotel in Smithfield, Virginia. The Pagan River is a show-stopper, and dinner at the restaurant is its encore.
Set on the Pagan River as it approaches the sea, the port town of Smithfield, Virginia, was first colonized in 1634. History buffs will find lots to devour. There's St. Luke's Church, which is the only surviving original brick Gothic church in the country, as well as The Schoolhouse Museum and the Isle of Wight County Museum, which exhibits Native American artifacts, fossils, and—since this is the home of Smithfield Hams—the world's oldest, edible cured ham. Stroll the town's old-timey shops, including the Olde World Tea Company Shoppe & Cafe, where you can choose from more than 50 loose teas and other gourmet treats or Olive's, which sells antique linens and china. Later, walk or bike around Windsor Castle Park.
Smithfield Station is a quiet resort set on the Pagan River in quaint Smithfield. You'll stay in a deluxe room at this family-run getaway's freshly renovated lodge. You may be tempted to fall right into the plush king-size bed, but first, check out the perks, from the fireplace to the flat-screen TV. Admire views of the glistening river from the balcony, or take a dip in the bubbling Jacuzzi (offered in some rooms). The Restaurant at Smithfield Station invites guests to grab a table overlooking the marina and graze on local oysters Rockefeller, Smithfield pork barbecue, award-winning crab cakes, or jambalaya.
"The room was great with an unreal shower and beautiful views. Great food—we had lunch and dinner there. Quaint town with very friendly people. Thanks for making our anniversary so memorable!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two (Mondays through Saturdays only)
- Voucher does not include breakfast on Sundays; it is available for purchase directly from the Grand Sunday Buffet
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15; April 11-12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings