Steps from the Water in the Heart of South Lake
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Guests in a Standard Studio Unit, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard One-Bedroom Unit, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- $25 Dining Credit at Bear Moon Bar & Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
An escape for all seasons, Lake Tahoe boasts not only the highest concentration of ski areas in North America but also the continent's largest alpine lake, where boaters, bikers, hikers, and beach bums go to revel in the natural beauty of the Sierras. And while South Lake has retained its woodsy aesthetic, with a buy-local ethos that has resisted big-box growth, you'll still find bright-lights nightlife just across the border in Nevada. In 1870, Mark Twain called Lake Tahoe "the fairest picture the whole earth affords." Even 143 years later, you'll be hard-pressed to disagree.
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, which sits adjacent to both Ski Run Marina and Heavenly Mountain Resort Base Lodge, treats guests to an all-in-one experience just steps from the water in South Lake. Indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs grant guests the opportunity to swim year-round, and the Bear Moon Bar & Grill—serving three meals a day, from casual bits to decadent cuisine—means you won't have to stray far when hunger strikes. There are even communal grills, should you want to host a barbecue.
More home than hotel, rooms are appointed with a host of accommodating amenities. Studio guest rooms come with either one or two queen beds, a full bath, and a mini kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave, a mini-fridge, a toaster, dishes, a coffeemaker, silverware, and more. And at more than twice the size of studio guest rooms, one-bedroom units can accommodate up to four guests and feature separate living and sleeping quarters, with a king-size bed, a queen-size sleeper sofa, a full bathroom with shower and tub, a fireplace and flat-screen TV, and a full-size kitchen.
• Sink into an on-site spa treatment
• Start the day with fresh fruit and eggs, and close out the evening with honey-glazed grilled salmon, at Bear Moon Bar & Grill
• Soak up the sights from above with a ride up the Gondola at Heavenly
• Try your hand at the casino at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
"It was really clean, with a great location next to the lake. The staff was really friendly. Definitely would stay again."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 17 - December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 restaurant credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to one-bedroom options based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12% tax and $4.5 per night night city tax not included; payable directly to the property at time of booking
- Parking is available for an additional fee; payable directly to the property at time of check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 28-30, 2013
- Construction Notification: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort has started a multi-million dollar remodel project with an approximate completion date of July 2014. During this process, noise may be heard during daytime hours throughout the resort. Please be advised that the first floor common areas of the resort are undergoing extensive renovation, and as a result the fitness center and all pool and hot tub facilities will be temporarily unavailable. We have made arrangements with neighboring fitness centers and pools for all of our guests. Signage and Valet Team Members will direct you to the registration area and concierge desk. Lake view accommodations are unavailable due to the renovation. There will be no on-site parking while the remodel is in progress though we do have bell man and valet services available 24 hours a day and also have a top level self-parking garage across the street from the resort. Valet parking fee will be changed from $16 to $20 per day, per vehicle starting October 1, 2013. We appreciate your understanding and are working diligently to limit any inconvenience.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings