Spacious Studio in the Heart of South Lake
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Studio, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($189) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard One-Bedroom, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($229) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($279)
- $25 Dining Credit at Bear Moon Bar & Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Steps from the shores of Lake Tahoe, this modern lodge offers the comfort of steamy hot tubs and the convenience of mini or full-size kitchens.
An escape for all seasons, the Lake Tahoe region doesn't just offer the the continent's largest alpine lake, where boaters, bikers, and hikers go to revel in the natural beauty of the Sierras—it also boasts the highest concentration of ski areas in North America. And while South Lake has retained its woodsy aesthetic with a buy-local ethos that has resisted big-box growth, you'll still find bright-lights nightlife just across the border in Nevada. In 1870, Mark Twain called Lake Tahoe "the fairest picture the whole earth affords." Even more than 144 years later, you'll be hard-pressed to disagree.
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, which sits adjacent to both Ski Run Marina and Heavenly Mountain Resort Base Lodge, treats guests to an all-in-one experience just steps from South Lake. Indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs grant guests the opportunity to swim year-round, and the on-site Bear Moon Bar & Grill satisfies hearty appetites with nightly dinner and lunch.
More home than hotel, rooms are appointed with a host of accommodating amenities. Studio guest rooms accommodate two people and come with two queen beds, a full bath, and a mini kitchen equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, toaster, dishes, a coffeemaker, silverware, and more. And at more than twice the size of studio guest rooms, one-bedroom units can accommodate up to four guests and feature separate living and sleeping quarters, with a king-size bed, queen-size sleeper sofa, full bathroom with shower and tub, fireplace, flat-screen TV, and full-size kitchen. With all these domestic comforts, your stay is sure to make you feel right at home—and like a home, it'll be difficult to stay away for too long.
"Lake Tahoe’s south shore draws visitors with a cornucopia of activities, lodging, and restaurant options, especially for summer beach access and tons of powdery winter snow."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 3 - March 12, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 dining credit at Bear Moon Bar & Grill (open daily for dinner, weekends open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (studio) or up to 4 guests (1-bedroom)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Customers may reschedule within 48 hours of scheduled arrival for additional fee of $75 + tax
- 12% tax, $4.50 city tax, $20 per night resort fee, and $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2015 • Enjoy By March 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings