Scenic Vistas at a Columbia Gorge Lodge
Skamania Lodge • Stevenson, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Double Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($124) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Outdoor adventure and beautiful views are never far away at this upscale lodge in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
Forming part of the border between Washington and Oregon, the spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area is home to more than 70 waterfalls, including the 620-foot Multnomah Falls, as well as several dramatic bluffs and plateaus, some rising nearly 4,000 feet from the riverbed. The region is rife with opportunities for outdoor adventure, but for those who'd rather sit back and take it all in, there are a few choice perches from which to enjoy this endlessly scenic 80-mile canyon.
Skamania Lodge is a great base for exploring this beautiful region. Rustic yet upscale, this award-winning property is just 45 miles east of Portland, on the Washington side of the river—convenient for spur-of-the-moment excursions. Each of the 254 guest rooms features one king or two double beds, a coffeemaker, terrycloth robes, Wi-Fi, and data ports. Enjoy the on-site spa and fitness center, as well as The Cascade Dining Room and River Rock restaurant—both of which serve hearty local fare in addition to sandwiches, salads, and seafood. While the surrounding area beckons, you don't even have to leave the lodge to find adventure: A zip-line whips through an old-growth evergreen forest right on the property.
Our stay was wonderful! The lodge is amazing and top quality in every way!-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful lodge with so much nature to see and go to. Wonderful staff! Clean rooms! Close to wineries, too! Perfect getaway!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Stays on May 23, 2015 require a 2-night minimum
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Room type upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms