Scenic Vistas at a Columbia Gorge Lodge
Skamania Lodge • Stevenson, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Fireside Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 30, 2015 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Outdoor adventure and beautiful views are never far away at this upscale lodge in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
Forming part of the border between Washington and Oregon, the spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area is home to more than 70 waterfalls, including the 620-foot Multnomah Falls, as well as several dramatic bluffs and plateaus, some rising nearly 4,000 feet from the riverbed. The region is rife with opportunities for outdoor adventure, but for those who'd rather sit back and take it all in, there are a few choice perches from which to enjoy this endlessly scenic 80-mile canyon.
Skamania Lodge is a great base for exploring the beautiful region. Rustic yet upscale, this award-winning property is just 45 miles east of Portland, on the Washington side of the river—convenient for spur-of-the-moment excursions. Superior Fireside Rooms are perched on the fourth floor, affording gorgeous views of the grounds and Cascade Mountains. Relax on the plush king bed or in front of the cozy gas fireplace, enjoying a cup of coffee or using the free Wi-Fi while snuggling in your terrycloth robe. Nightly turndown service, original artwork, and windows that open to the crisp mountain air add refined touches that will have you feeling pampered and refreshed.
Enjoy the on-site spa and fitness center, as well as The Cascade Dining Room and River Rock restaurant—both of which serve hearty local fare in addition to sandwiches, salads, and seafood. While the surrounding area beckons, you don't even have to leave the lodge to find adventure: A zip-line whips through an old-growth evergreen forest right on the property.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the 2015 blackout dates: September 10-12, 18-19, 25-27, 30; October 4, 9, 13-14
What a great place for some rest and relaxation! Attentive service, beautiful grounds, delicious food on-site. [...] Perfect getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
Best experience I've had at a hotel! The service we received was incredible! And the scenery made it even better! I've been recommending this place to all my friends and family members. I would purchase [another deal] in a heartbeat!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): September 10 to 12, 18 to 19, 25 to 27, 30; October 4, 9, 13 to 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • Enjoy By December 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings