Enjoy Nature’s Wonders—and Wine—in Marin County
The Lodge at Tiburon • Tiburon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Tiburon Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays or Saturdays ($165)
- Bottle of House Wine
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit at Tiburon Tavern
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Hike and explore the parks and beaches of Marin County's Tiburon, where a laid-back vibe urges visitors to focus on fishing, golfing, and relaxing.
Get away from the bustle of the San Francisco Bay with a quick ferry ride to Tiburon, a peninsula town settled by the Spanish in the late 1700s and named for the leopard sharks that frequent the water there. Take your pick of serene picnic spots—Mount Livermore rewards a short hike with 360-degree views of the bay, while Paradise Beach Park offers shade trees and barbecue pits along with a pier for fishing. A short drive from the vineyards of Sonoma and Napa Valley—not to mention the famed Marin County golf courses—Tiburon's convenient location lends itself well to the pursuit of sips and swings.
Natural stone and wood architectural accents inside The Lodge at Tiburon echo the brilliant landscape outside, and create a sophisticated atmosphere with a touch of rustic charm. Watch the embers dance over a glass of wine in front of the fireplace on the SkyDeck, or snuggle up in a cozy chair at the poolside fire pit. The crisp linens, soothing neutrals, and beamed ceilings of your room rival those in any interior design catalog and evoke the aura of an upscale beach retreat. Enjoy dinner on the patio of the Tiburon Tavern, or use the complimentary Wi-Fi to find an off-property dining spot.
Hop a ferry to Angel Island, where you can hike and bike the trails of Angel Island State Park and take in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline. Watch the shorebirds follow the ebb and flow of the tides for a meal at the Richardson Bay Audubon Center & Sanctuary. When you're ready to return to civilization, fine dining and boutique shopping await in nearby Sausalito, Larkspur's Magnolia Avenue, and The Village at Corte Madera.
"Staying here was such a huge break from the hustle bustle of the city. Tiburon is a quaint and beautiful area. The hotel remodel has been nicely done and the staff is all pleasant."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of house wine and $25 food and beverage credit at Tiburon Tavern
- Restaurant reservations required and subject to availability
- No cash back on any hotel or restaurant credits
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): December 5-8, 31, 2014; January 22-24, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings