K-Country: The Best of Banff, Minus the Crowds
Delta Lodge at Kananaskis Resort • Kananaskis Village, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Delta Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), Plus a $50 Resort Credit
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Delta Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($429), Plus a $100 Resort Credit
- Self-Parking Pass
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With the amenities of a resort—pool, spa, restaurants—and the serenity of a woodsy cabin, this lodge in the heart of the Canadian Rockies has it all.
A quiet alternative. With all the natural beauty of Banff, it's a wonder Kananaskis Country attracts a fraction of the crowds. Less than 30 miles from its more-popular neighbor to the west, this quiet recreational community comprises 1,500 square miles of pure Rocky Mountain landscapes.
Where nature reigns. Wildlife sightings are common here, with moose, elk, and bighorn sheep making frequent appearances around the 3,000-plus campsites in the area. And because K-Country is made up of three sprawling provincial parks, recreation is also abundant. Hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, swimming, boating—try finding an outdoor activity you can't do here.
Just an hour from Calgary International Airport, Delta Lodge at Kananaskis offers both supreme hospitality and bountiful opportunities for recreation. This 412-room resort sits within a snowball's throw of Nakiska Mountain Resort, but with multiple dining and entertainment options on-site, not to mention the positively rejuvenating Summit Spa and Fitness Centre, you might find it difficult to leave the Lodge at all. Delta rooms are appointed with two queen beds, an armchair, a table with two chairs, a mini fridge, and a flat-screen TV.
"The staff were outstanding, the room was was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It is set in beautiful Kananaskis Country! How could it be any better?"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 7, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes self parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Upgraded room types available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout dates(s): July 11-13, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2014 • Enjoy By September 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings