Ride and Relax at Tucson's Tanque Verde Ranch
Tanque Verde Ranch • Tucson, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Sala Room, Now through October 31 ($219), or November 1 through December 25 ($289)
- One Standard Horseback Ride for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Whether you are more comfortable on horseback or on a massage table, this Tucson ranch makes for a great getaway.
The cowboys of yore would be very familiar with the 180 horses and miles of horse trails at the Tanque Verde Ranch. However, they'd be more than a bit awe-struck by the modern amenities on the ranch: tennis courts, swimming pools, a fitness center, and a full-service spa. The focus on comfort extends right to the guest rooms. The Santa Fe-inspired furnishings of your well-appointed Sala Room offer a cozy and air-conditioned place to hang your hat after a day of horseback riding.
Of course, all of that horseback riding (or weight training, or swimming, or tennis-playing) can also really build up an appetite. Luckily the chefs at the Tanque Verde Ranch are experts at putting a gourmet twist on cowboy cuisine. The included breakfast might feature blueberry pancakes and eggs cooked over a mesquite wood fire, and you will find delicious and filling lunches and dinners in the dining room.
Built on the banks of the now dry Santa Cruz River deep in Arizona's Sonoran Desert, Tucson's high elevation and the mountains surrounding the city make it a hot year-round playground. Boasting the southernmost ski resorts in the United States, the shrub-covered hills provide a stark contrast with the towering saguaros and Spanish-style adobe structures that are scattered throughout this modern metropolis, where the University of Arizona makes its home.
"This was a much-needed relaxing weekend away from the stress of the city and work/school...Couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting and everyone at the ranch was very helpful and friendly."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability, be sure to mention your LivingSocial deal and voucher code at the time of booking; print out voucher and bring to establishment or display smartphone voucher and present when you arrive for your stay
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, 1 standard horseback ride for 2 people (cannot be exchanged for Sunset Rides, Harmony with Horses, Breakfast Rides, any private rides, or special activities)
- Additional activities and meals may be purchased as a la carte add-ons
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 12+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12.05% tax not included; payable directly to the property at time of check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children 4-11 are an additional $99 per night
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Upgrades to Casitas available for an additional fee of $25 per night, based on availability; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 25-30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • Enjoy By December 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings