Living Large in a Wailea Penthouse
Wailea Beach Villas • Wailea, HI
- A Four- ($2,899) or Six-Night ($4,399) Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Garden-View Penthouse
- A Four- ($3,299) or Six-Night ($4,969) Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Ocean-View Penthouse
- Compact Car Rental
- Specialty Gift Basket with Sparkling Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 18 Nights
Your own luxury penthouse on Wailea Beach, plus a rental car for exploring the island? It's the perfect vacation.
Windswept lowlands, sun-drenched beaches, and enchanting rain forests—Maui's diverse landscape truly has something for everyone. But when it comes to the undeniably decadent, the gold-sand shores of Wailea Beach deliver a glorious getaway—flush with award-winning accommodations, exquisite cuisine, and sunset views. Protected on both sides by black lava points, Wailea's shoreline is fringed by five shimmering beaches, each home to a host of shaded nooks and tranquil coves.
Named Best Resort in Hawaii in Condé Nast Traveler's 2014 Readers' Choice Awards, the 11-acre Wailea Beach Villas offers all the trappings of Rodeo Drive: celebrity sightings, world-class dining, and upscale spa treatments. But even Hollywood glamour can't compare to the glittering waters and crescent-shaped beaches at this 4.5-star property. Spacious accommodations are impeccably furnished and appointed with amenities like a full-size refrigerator, Egyptian-cotton linens, and a stocked coffee bar. Ascend by private elevator to your penthouse suite, where large glass doors open to blend the living room with an garden- or ocean-view lanai, equipped with a Viking barbecue grill.
Beyond the rooms, you'll enjoy a vast tropical oasis of waterfalls and flower-lined pathways leading to Wailea Beach. Adults can relax in peace and quiet at the adults-only Makai lagoon pool, while families with children can make a splash at the family-designated Mauka pool, with its own closet of pool toys. The property offers fitness and business centers, but when you want to unwind, choose a spot under covered cabanas or umbrella-shaded loungers on the beach. Or, soak in one of the heated jet spas: As the sun sets, the surrounding tiki torches and fire pits cast an enchanting glow.
Perfect location to shops, beach, restaurants, and town. Gorgeous accommodations that far exceeded our expectations!-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays March 1 - June 13, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 5, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes compact car rental, specialty gift basket with sparkling wine, Wi-Fi, parking, $20 dining credit to Tommy Bahama restaurant, $20 dining credit to Ruth Chris’ Steakhouse, $20 dining credit to Duo Steak and Seafood Restaurant, $25 dining credit to Ko Restaurant, $20 spa credit at Four Seasons, $20 spa credit at Grand Wailea, and $25 spa credit at Fairmont Kea Lani
- Car rental pick-up at Hertz at Kahului Airport (OGG) and does not include applicable Hawaii state and airport tax; taxes to be paid direct to Hertz
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13.42% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children 12 and under are free
- Blackout date(s): March 27-April 10,2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2015 • Enjoy By June 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings