Your Choice in the Mt. Snow Valley: A Murder Mystery Weekend or a Leisurely Stay for Two
Inn at Sawmill Farm • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Murder Mystery Weekend, Check-In November 7, 2014, with Accommodations for Two in a Classic or Deluxe Room, a Dessert Reception on Friday Night, a Wine-and-Cheese Reception on Saturday Evening, a Four-Course Dinner on Saturday Night, and Prizes and Awards ($349)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($159) or Deluxe Room ($179), Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays from November 28, 2014, to March 31, 2015, Plus a Pint of Maple Syrup
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($199) or Deluxe Room ($219), Check-In Fridays or Saturdays from November 28, 2014, to March 31, 2015, Plus a Pint of Maple Syrup
- Daily Country Breakfast for Two
Take your pick at this 20-acre inn and farm in the Mount Snow Valley: a murder mystery weekend on November 7 and 8 or a leisurely stay for two between November 28 and March 31.
Southern Vermont's Mount Snow Valley is lively all year round, but it really earns its moniker in the winter. Not only is the Mount Snow ski resort just a short drive from New England's major cities, it's also home to one of the largest terrain parks on the East Coast. There's plenty of entertainment off the mountain, too, starting with the quaint restaurants and antiques shops that line the streets of small towns like Wilmington and Dover.
Once a dairy farm in West Dover, The Inn at Sawmill Farm was converted to a B&B in 1967 and hasn't looked back since then. Rooms in the main house are adorned with elegant floral décor and offer flat-screen TVs, private baths, plush robes, and perfumed soaps.
The 20-acre property is fertile ground for outdoor fun. In the warmer months, anglers will be in hog heaven at the two trout ponds, where catch-and-release fishing is allowed. Those who prefer to stay indoors can read or play games in the upstairs library, or relax with an in-room massage. At dinnertime, check out on-site Nonna's Restaurant, serving Italian dishes like shrimp scampi and veal piccata.
Should you choose to partake in the murder mystery weekend, you'll be treated to a suspense- and fun-filled Saturday evening—complete with costumes—in which guests assume the roles of suspects, murderers, and victims. After a dessert reception on Friday evening, you'll be free to spend the rest of the night and Saturday morning as you please.
On Saturday evening, during a wine-and-cheese reception, you'll begin acting out your roles and digging up secrets on the other guests. Before anyone "dies," you'll enjoy a sumptuous four-course dinner, during which you'll be in character, attempting to reveal clues about the murderer and his or her motive. After much finger-pointing and framing, the evening ends with secret balloting on who committed the crime and why.
"Full of character and charm, this inn in a converted barn has common rooms elegantly accented with English chintzes, antiques, and Oriental rugs."-- Fodor's
"This is a great place. A charming, old inn in a lovely location. The room was very well equipped, the staff helpful and friendly, and the breakfast delicious."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes daily country breakfast for two
- Nonna's restaurant is closed for dinner on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 25- January 1, 2015; January 16-18; February 13-22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings