Boutique Experience in the Foothills of the Poconos
The Woodlands Inn • Wilkes-Barre, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main Wing or Tower Room with One King or Two Double Beds, Sundays through Thursdays, with Breakfast for Two ($137)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Main Wing or Tower Room with One King or Two Double Beds, Fridays and Saturdays ($151)
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Two Keepsake Wine Glasses
- Cheese Platter with Fruit and Nuts
- $10 Food Credit to Crescenzo's Eatery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
This boutique hotel features the amenities of a resort—spa, dining, entertainment—and sits in the foothills of the Poconos just minutes from a host of outdoor pursuits.
Small-town charm near the Poconos. Wilkes-Barre epitomizes Pennsylvania's ridge-and-valley region, where winding roads offer views of rushing rivers below and cloud-covered mountains above. It's also a place where the state's industrial past echoes in train depots, quaint town centers, and concrete arch bridges.
Outdoor adventure awaits. Follow the Susquehanna River in either direction from Wilkes-Barre and you'll find yourself in one of the region's many state parks, home to fishing lakes, white-water rafting runs, gushing waterfalls, and leafy hiking trails. Don't worry if you momentarily lose your bearings—you can always anchor yourself by picking out the peak of Penobscot Knob rising toward the eastern sky.
Alongside a stream winding through the Pocono foothills, The Woodlands Inn offers boutique accommodations and the perfect base for exploring beautiful northeast Pennsylvania. Modern, comfortable guest rooms each feature one king or two double beds with stately headboards and down bedding. Downstairs, the inn's extensive entertainment options give it the feel of a much larger resort; dining options include a cozy brick-oven restaurant and a Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar, while nightlife runs the gamut from an upbeat indoor nightclub to a low-key open-air bar and lounge overlooking the creek below.
• Rejuvenate. Alexander's in the Woods Day Spa
• Dine. Crescenzo's Brick Oven Eatery and Espresso Bar
• Sip. SKYY Vu DeckBar
• Play. Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
• Hike. Frances Slocum State Park
"The best place we've ever stayed. Room was very clean and perfect for our needs. The cheese tray to complement the bottle of wine was a great touch. We will recommend The Woodlands to others."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes a bottle of sparkling wine and two keepsake wine glasses, a cheese platter with fruit and nuts, and a $10 food credit to Crescenzo's Eatery (not valid towards beverages or alcohol)
- Breakfast is not included on Friday or Saturday night stays; can be purchased for $9.95 per person
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 9, 15-16, 30; September 5-6, 12-13; October 11-19, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings