Kick Back and Relax on Sabinal River
Utopia On the River • Utopia, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Full-Bed Room, Sundays through Wednesdays from Now to May 30, 2015 ($148) or Fridays and Saturdays from August 1, 2014 to May 30, 2015 ($168)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Two Full-Bed Room, Sundays through Wednesdays from Now to May 30, 2015 ($184) or Fridays and Saturdays from August 1, 2014 to May 30, 2015 ($199)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Heavenly Hill Country B&B located on the riverfront beguiles guests with its wildlife and welcoming staff.
Cloaked in cypress, live oak, and pecan trees, Utopia, Texas, makes an ideal hideaway for those seeking a Southern Shangri-La. This tiny town of around 200 people falls within the vast plains and scrubby terrain of Texas Hill Country, but its landscape turns considerably greener around the spring-fed Sabinal River. The cool water offers a welcome respite from the midday heat, while twinkling fireflies and glimmering stars light up the quiet pastures after dark.
For a true Hill Country paradise, look no further than the 700-foot stretch of Sabinal riverfront at Utopia on the River. Boasting views of the serene grounds—home to wild turkeys, whitetail deer, and colorful hummingbirds—your room is outfitted with one king or two double beds, comfortable furniture, and a television. Each morning, you'll fill up on dishes like apple-and-cinnamon French toast or rancher scrambled eggs at a country breakfast buffet.
Small town or not, there's plenty to do in and around Utopia. A putter's paradise, the nine-hole Utopia Golf Course offers striking views of Sabinal Canyon, as well as a large clubhouse with couches and an expansive back porch—perfect for a lazy game of dominoes after enjoying a round of golf.
For those who prefer the leisurely sway of hanging branches and the glassy surface of picturesque ponds, Lost Maples State Natural Area will provide access to plenty of maple-lined trails and laid-back fishing holes. Plus, the area is known for its impressive selection of orchards. Try Love Creek Orchard, where guests can pick their own fruit or grab a stash from The Apple Store.
"Impeccably clean and cozy. Breakfast is like your mom would make. Beautiful scenery... Great place and good folks."-- LivingSocial Member
"A wonderful place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The food is excellent and so are the hosts. Definitely recommend to other guests."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (option A and B) or up to 5 guests (option C and D); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person ages 6+
- Option C and D: rollaways available on a first come first serve basis
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23-25, 2014; July 3-5, 2014; August 29-31, 2014; November 26-29, 2014; May 22-25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2015 • Enjoy By May 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings