Rhode Island Romance at This Newport Inn
Admiral Fitzroy Inn • Newport, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Arrivals Thursdays through Saturdays Between October 30 and December 21 ($272) or Arrivals Thursdays through Saturdays Between January 1 and April 19, 2015 ($222)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Wine and Two Stemless Wine Glasses
- Fresh Flower Bouquet and Homemade Chocolates
This historic inn in the seaside town of Newport, Rhode Island, is the perfect spot for autumn romance.
For a coastal New England experience, it's hard to beat Newport, Rhode Island. Here, the Atlantic waves seem a little bluer, the lawns of oceanfront estates seem a little greener, and the sails snapping on the harbor seem a little whiter. You'll find visitors and locals alike taking in the sea air along Cliff Walk, a winding three-mile path that takes you past Newport's famed mansions on the ocean. Closer to the town center, cobblestone wharves are home to cozy taverns and stylish boutiques, not to mention—if your timing is right—some of the region's most buzzed-about music festivals.
The comfortable Admiral Fitzroy Inn, built in 1854 and featured on the National Register of Historic Places, sits right in the heart of Newport's historic waterfront district. Intimate, though never crowded, the inn has 18 uniquely furnished rooms that recall Old World charm with antique sleigh beds, hand-painted walls and armoires, and other understated touches. In addition to complimentary parking and wireless Internet, all rooms feature a small fridge, a phone, cable TV, a tea kettle with fixings, and a private bath. Plus, for an additional $24 a night, guests can upgrade to a King Room for added luxury.
"This is the nicest bed and breakfast in Newport. My husband and I have stayed here many times over the years and we will continue to stay at the Admiral Fitzroy Inn whenever we visit."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes parking for one vehicle and Wi-Fi, a fresh flower bouquet and homemade chocolates
- Upgrade to King Room for $24 per night; subject to availability and must be booked through the property
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30; February 12-15; March 12-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2015 • Enjoy By April 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings