Homey Hideaway in the North Carolina Mountains
Alpine Village Resort • Burnsville, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Cottage ($289) or Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Cottage ($329) with Check-In Saturdays Through Wednesdays and Included $50 Cleaning Fee
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Cottage ($379) or Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Cottage ($419) with Check-In Saturdays Through Tuesdays and Included $65 Cleaning Fee
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Bring the whole family to enjoy the snug comforts of these Blue Ridge Mountain cottages—you'll find tons to satisfy nature-lovers of all stripes.
One of the country's most beautiful roads, the Blue Ridge Parkway winds through the signature silvery haze and oak-speckled peaks of the Appalachians. Tucked within this leafy landscape—surrounded by the Pisgah National Forest and Mount Mitchell State Park—the town of Burnsville is overflowing with Southern hospitality. Here, guests can hike, bike, or raft through the North Carolina hills by day and devour delicious country cuisine by night.
The Swiss chalet-style vacation homes of Alpine Village Resort offer amazing views of the Blue Ridge Mountains' rolling hills and lush valleys. Located just minutes from several national and state parks, this picturesque property is a perfect home base for your nature-centric Escape. Cozy and convenient, the resort's one- and two-bedroom cottages are outfitted with all of the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, and cable TVs. Splash in the property's heated swimming pool when you visit between Memorial Day and Labor Day, or find an old favorite book in the clubhouse's library and curl up in front of the grand stone fireplace.
The best place to go for total rest and peace and quiet. ...I can't say enough about it. My hubby and I celebrated our thirty-ninth anniversary there. I picked out Alpine Village and he loved it!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25/night per person age 16+ or $15/night per person under age 15
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- No pets allowed
- Blackout date(s): May 23 to 25; July 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings