Romantic Retreat—Plus Bubbly!—in Palm Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays with Two Glasses of Champagne ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays with Two Glasses of Champagne and Two 30-Minute Swedish Massages in the Couples' Suite ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays with Two 30-Minute Swedish Massages in the Couples' Suite and a Bottle of Champagne ($289)
- Chocolates Upon Arrival
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit at Poolside Bar
- Resort Fees Included
- Daily Breakfast
Break out the champagne and celebrate time off at a romantic Palm Springs resort and spa.
Set a mere two hours from the sprawl of Los Angeles, Palm Springs has long been a quintessential hideaway for a different sort of sprawl. Since the 1920s, screen stars and chart-toppers have come here to stretch out near a pool sparkling in the desert sun. But you don't have to be well known to experience the city's casual luxury. Aside from the ubiquity of umbrella-lined pools, the area is dotted with boutique shops, hiking trails, and ultra-hip restaurants to keep you from getting too much sun.
Built in Craftsman and Spanish Revival styles, the Andreas Hotel & Spa features stone archways, cast iron details, and a secluded courtyard to reflect the hotel's nearly 80-year history as a desert oasis. Queen deluxe rooms are elegant with warm hues and cozy amenities. In the bedroom, a pillow-top mattress accompanies a fireplace, while complimentary Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV add to the space's overall comfort. Gilchrist & Soames products can be found in the bathroom.
Enjoy coffee from bed in the morning, and then go for a swim before a continental breakfast. Have a drink at the poolside bar in the afternoon, and after a spa treatment, continue to relax with a glass of champagne.
"The best place we have stayed in Palm Springs. Loved it."-- LivingSocial Member
"Beautiful property, amazing staff, and a peaceful getaway for my wife and me. The spa is highly recommended as well!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast for 2, chocolates upon arrival, $20 food and beverage credit to poolside bar, resort fees, and Wi-Fi
- Spa credit: gratuity not included, please tip on the pre-discounted total; 30% off any additional 60-minute treatments
- Weekend option: Saturday night hors d'oeuvres served poolside
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): July 4-7, 2014; August 29 - September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings