Refreshing Boutique Hotel Amid Wildlife Wonders
The Audubon Inn • Mayville, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Superior Room, Sundays through Fridays ($55) or Saturdays ($85)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Superior Room and a $20 Dining Credit at NOLA North Grille, Sundays through Fridays ($69) or Saturdays ($99)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Soak up New Orleans-inspired cuisine and serene R&R at this newly renovated boutique hotel with a storied past near natural wonders and a quaint downtown district.
Like the birds that descend en masse upon the nearby fields and forests, visitors flock to Mayville, Wisconsin, for its avian-inspired ambiance, Old World charm, and friendly small-town feel. Much of the draw has to do with Horicon Marsh, Wisconsin's largest wildlife preserve, which offers days of snowshoeing or cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking and world-class bird-watching in the warmer months. For outdoor experiences, zoom down the slopes at Sunburst Winter Sports Park—or when warmer weather arrives, tee up at Mayville Golf Club. In the downtown area, visit the old-fashioned confectionery store, grab a slice of cheddar at Widmer's Cheese Cellars, or just "wing" it with a private scenic flight provided by Wisconsin Aviation. There's plenty to do in this historic hamlet.
Located halfway between Milwaukee and Madison, The Audubon Inn transports visitors back to a bygone era—and thanks to a renovation under new ownership, every element is in ship-shape. Built in 1896, this inn is a nationally recognized historical landmark with period features, hand-carved furniture, and distinctive décor, but it doesn't skimp on the modern amenities. Each room is equipped with an extra-large double Jacuzzi tub; writing desk and chair; complimentary Wi-Fi; satellite TV; and a coffee maker. The rooms are also elegantly appointed with a four-poster queen-size canopy bed, crisp linens, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and a charming cheval mirror. Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast at NOLA North Bar & Café, and don't miss a dinner at NOLA North Grille, an upscale on-site eatery serving authentic Creole classics and grilled steaks and chops.
"I have never had such a great experience out of all of the places I have stayed (and there is a lot) then I did at the Audubon. It is beautiful and authentic and the customer service is excellent! The manager is amazing and the atmosphere was great."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 7 per customer, up to 7 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 12, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture]
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a Superior Suite available for an additional $30 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2015 • Enjoy By April 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings