Enjoy Your Chalet’s Scenic Laurentian View
Blueberry Lake • Labelle, Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Nature View Papineau Chalet, Sundays to Thursdays, Now through December 18 ($499)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Nature View Papineau Chalet, Sundays to Thursdays, Now through October 31, and Any Day of the Week from November 1 to December 18 ($549)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Nature View Papineau Chalet for Check-In on December 19, 20, 21, or 22 ($2,500)
- Four $50 Massage Credits
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
These spacious chalets have enough room for everyone, so gather up your group to explore Tremblant.
Mont-Tremblant is Quebec's jewel of the Laurentian Mountains, a beautiful village of ski resorts and bistros. If you're looking for outdoor excitement, the mountain offers year-round diversions: You can hit the slopes, or go hiking, biking, golfing, canoeing, or just exploring. The town's restaurants offer a near-limitless selection, from seafood to truffles to bar fare. For shopaholics, Mont-Tremblant is peppered with fashionable boutiques focused on chic, winter-weather clothes.
Blueberry Lake Resort, just north of Mont-Tremblant, offers spacious, luxe accommodations. Each 2,340 square-foot Papineau Chalet, built in traditional Quebec log-cabin-style, is fit with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a pool table. As an added bonus, all of Blueberry Lake's chalets—complete with cathedral ceilings and a stone fireplace—come with a fully equipped kitchen and satellite TV, meaning that you get to enjoy the rustic surroundings without giving up the comforts of home.
As autumn approaches, the weather turns refreshingly cool, and the Laurentians begin to light up in a dazzling display of reds, oranges and yellows, making it a great time to explore the trails that crisscross the region. Marvel at the lush slopes of Mont Tremblant or find peace by the quiet shores of Blueberry Lake. By early December, ski season begins, and thrill-seekers rush to the area's slopes. At the end of the day, unwind with a therapeutic massage at the lakeside spa; you'll have four vouchers, each for $50 toward a massage. No matter your itinerary, you're sure to end the day marveling at the natural sights from your chalet's 270-degree balcony.
"We truly enjoyed our stay at the absolutely beautiful chalet. The staff was very friendly and courteous."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations and changes inside the properties normal cancellation policy (21 days) may forfeit the voucher with no refund
- Voucher valid for up to 8 guests
- Includes Four $50 Massage Credits
- May stay on weekends in September and October with a 3-night voucher and pay additional $100 per night for Friday and Saturday night or stay during Canadian Thanksgiving (October 10-12) for an additional $150 per night; subject to availability at booking, fees also due at booking
- Taxes 5% GST, 9.975% QST, $2.00 per night lodging tax and $25 per night resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Supplemental fee of $50 per stay for access to the hot tub
- Upgrade or book additional nights directly with property at the time of reservation
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 12-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • Enjoy By December 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings