A Gourmet Escape in the Great Smoky Mountains
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn Bed & Breakfast • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hickory Hills, Pinehurst, or The Palms Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249) from November 2, 2015 to April 17, 2016
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit and Cheese Tray
- Complimentary Water, Soda, and Daily Afternoon Snack
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Awake to the comforting aromas of a gourmet breakfast at this B&B in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains.
A quaint and historic town nestled between the Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Waynesville offers a little slice of small-town North Carolina. Though just 30 minutes from Asheville, the community's personality is all its own, with a downtown full of art galleries and cafés, as well as the revived Frog Level District—an erstwhile swamp touched by the revitalization of Main Street. Waynesville also hosts parades and festivals throughout the year, inspiring a continuous influx of visitors to fall in love with that famous Southern hospitality.
Just one mile from downtown Waynesville and only four miles to the entrance of the Blue Ridge Parkway, you'll discover Brookside Mountain Mist Inn Bed & Breakfast. Every morning starts with a set three-course breakfast worth waking up for: Though it's always changing, the day's entrée has ranged from homemade Belgium waffles, guava cream cheese danishes, or the popular Swiss parfait—layered with strawberries, pineapples, oatmeal, and yogurt—to Southwest chicken frittatas with a side of home-fried potatoes. Enjoy the delightful meal with a cup of freshly brewed coffee as you admire the rising peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains just outside.
Hickory Hills. This king room will especially delight avid golfers, with subtle themed décor and a view of the Waynesville Country Club right across the street to inspire your swing.
Pinehurst. With two queen beds, a sitting area by the fireplace, and a spacious walk-in shower in the private bath, this room provides plenty of space to stretch out and get comfortable.
The Palms. The king bed, sitting area for two, and eponymous potted palm easily fill out the largest room on the property.
In addition to each room's individual features, you'll find private baths with Gilchrist & Soames amenities, LCD flat-screen TVs, mini refrigerators, and cozy fireplaces ready to accommodate your every desire.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Be sure to check the blackout dates: November 29, 2015 through January 7, 2016; February 12 to 14, 2016
Wonderfully appointed B&B with fabulous view of the mountains from the rear deck. Excellent, well-presented breakfasts and very helpful and attentive innkeepers. Has everything you would want in a B&B.-- LivingSocial Member
Dina and Carolyn are amazing innkeepers and made our long weekend a memorable one. Beautiful clean rooms and comfortable beds. Everything that you could possibly need is at your fingertips[...] Impeccable attention to detail and the food is to die for!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 2, 2015 to April 17, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by March 17, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course gourmet breakfast for 2; bottle of wine and fruit and cheese tray; and complimentary water, soda, and daily afternoon snack
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 29, 2015 to January 7, 2016 and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2016 • Enjoy By April 17, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings