Go Gourmet in the Great Smoky Mountains
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hickory Hills, Pinehurst, or The Palms Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit and Cheese Tray
- Complimentary Water, Soda, and Daily Afternoon Snack
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Awake to the comforting aromas of a gourmet breakfast at this B&B in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains.
A quaint and historic town nestled between the Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Waynesville offers a little slice of small-town North Carolina. Though just 30 minutes from Asheville, the community's personality is all its own, with a downtown full of art galleries and cafes, as well as the revived Frog Level District—an erstwhile swamp touched by the revitalization of Main Street. Waynesville also hosts parades and festivals throughout the year, inspiring a continuous influx of visitors to fall in love with famous Southern hospitality.
Just one mile from downtown Waynesville and only four miles to the entrance of the Blue Ridge Parkway, you'll discover Brookside Mountain Mist Inn. Every morning starts with a three-course breakfast worth waking up for: Homemade Belgium waffles, guava cream cheese danishes, the popular Swiss parfait—layered with strawberries, pineapples, oatmeal, and yogurt—and Southwest chicken frittatas with a side of home-fried potatoes are just a few of the delights on the menu. Enjoy your choice with a cup of freshly brewed coffee as you admire the rising peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains just outside.
Hickory Hills. This king room will especially delight avid golfers, with subtle themed décor and a view of the Waynesville Country Club right across the street to inspire your swing.
Pinehurst. With two queen beds, a sitting area by the fireplace, and a spacious walk-in shower in the private bath, this room provides plenty of space to stretch out and get comfortable.
The Palms. The king bed, sitting area for two, and eponymous potted palm easily fill out the largest room on the property.
In addition to each room's individual features, you'll find private baths with Gilchrist & Soames amenities, LCD flat-screen TVs, mini refrigerators, and cozy fireplaces ready to accommodate your every desire.
"Wonderfully appointed B&B with fabulous view of the mountains from the rear deck. Excellent, well-presented breakfasts and very helpful and attentive innkeepers. Has everything you would want in a B&B."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 7 through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a fruit and cheese platter, 1 bottle of wine, and daily 3-course breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings