Waterfront Romance on Camano Island
Camano Island Inn • Camano Island, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Room Six or Nine, or the Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Room Two, Three, Four, or Five, Any Day of the Week, with Daily Breakfast for Two and a $25 Spa Credit for Any Facial or Skin Treatment ($299)
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Four Nights
Savor the delicious breakfast and expansive views of Saratoga Passage at this charming Camano Island inn.
Washington's best-kept secret? That would have to be Camano Island, about an hour from both Seattle and the Canadian border. While magazines and newspapers fawn over the San Juans, this oft-overlooked isle in the Puget Sound sits quietly as eagles soar overhead, whales breach offshore, and the Olympic Mountains hover in the background. Best of all? Camano Island is accessible by car, no ferry required, making it the perfect place for a placid reprieve from the city.
Water views, fireplaces, the sound of waves crashing against the shore—these are just a few of the perks you'll encounter during your stay at Camano Island Inn. Elegant yet unpretentious, the guest rooms feature plush beds and original artwork (not to mention heated tile floors in the bathroom); rooms 2 through 5 also boast a hot tub. But this romantic waterfront getaway is more than just a bed and breakfast: With a full-service spa offering a variety of natural treatments, and a restaurant that sources much of its produce from its own organic farm, Camano Island Inn is really a destination unto itself.
Start each day with a hearty breakfast that includes gluten-free and vegetarian options. You'll have the option of dining by the fireplace in the dining room or under the covered deck overlooking the Saratoga Passage.
"Great place to relax and enjoy the area. Very accommodating staff, willing to do whatever it takes to assist you. We will go back again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 27, 2014; December 24-25, 31, 2014; January 1, 19, 2015; February 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings