A Spacious Beach House in Offbeat Tofino
Cox Bay Beach Resort • Tofino, Canada
- A One- ($119) or Two-Night ($238) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Beach House, Any Day of the Week Between February 19 and March 15
- Or, a One- ($159) or Two-Night ($315) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Beach House, Sundays through Thursdays Between March 16 and May 31
- Or, a One- ($189) or Two-Night ($359) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Beach House, Fridays and Saturdays Between March 16 and May 31
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Beachside suites take design cues from Tofino's wild environs. The resort borders Pacific Rim National Park, suggesting one adventure after another.
Tofino, at the northern tip of Vancouver Island, draws hundreds of thousands—if not a million—tourists each year. It's that beautiful. But most months, this town of about 1,500 residents is a haven for peace seekers, a place where shopkeepers keep loose hours and surfers keep long ones. Perhaps that's why Outside magazine named it North America's best surf town in 2010. It doesn't hurt, either, that Pacific Rim National Park, with its pristine old-growth forests and boulder-strewn beaches, sits just outside of town.
Gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, and private patios are enough to make the accommodations at the boutique Cox Bay Beach Resort sound like heaven. Add in the beachside location, and you've got a Vancouver Island dream vacation. After waking up in a king- or queen-size bed in your beach house's master bedroom, sip French press local coffee in the living room, which is equipped with a queen-size sofa bed; a TV with DVD and CD player; and an MP3 player dock. When you want to relax, check out the resort's lounge—outfitted with a local San Juan stone Rumford wood-burning fireplace and a library of books, magazines, and board games. You'll also have access to a fitness facility with a meditation and yoga room; a sauna and outdoor hot tub; and a lookout pavilion with views of Cox Bay Beach.
It was the first time that we had taken our family to Tofino. Everything about the resort [was] fantastic; it was very clean and the service was great! We had a great time and will definitely be back!-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid towards existing or group reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 3 to 6, May 15 to 18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars