Experience the Magic of Mammoth Lakes
Mammoth Property Reservations • Mammoth Lakes, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Studio, Studio Loft, or One-Bedroom Property ($139)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Five to Eight People in a One-Bedroom Loft, Two-Bedroom Loft, or Two-Bedroom Property ($222)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Secluded in the Sierra Nevada wilderness, these condos are outfitted with modern amenities for indoor comfort between outdoor adventures.
Mammoth Lakes, California, has experienced its share of ups and downs—the town's population rose to 1,500 people in 1880 thanks to a gold rush, then plummeted to just ten souls a decade later. These days, its highs and lows consist of Sierra Nevada peaks and flowering valleys interspersed with skiing on Mammoth Mountain and canoeing on Crowley Lake. Topping out at an elevation near 12,000 feet, the area keeps its snow until late-April, when mountain bikes, saddled horses, and fishing rods replace skis. Like Yosemite National Park 40 miles to the north, Mammoth Lakes sees plenty of geothermal activity.
A four-seasons resort, Mammoth Property Reservations is stationed about 300 miles from both Los Angeles and San Francisco. Secluded and majestic, your fully furnished personal condo—outfitted with modern appliances, flat-screen TVs, and comfy beds—is the perfect spot to rest and recharge when you're not taking a relaxing lakeside stroll or mountain biking over challenging summer trails.
"High in the Sierra, southeast of Yosemite, Mammoth Lakes is surrounded by glacier-carved, pine-covered peaks that soar up from flower-filled meadows. It's an alpine region of sweeping beauty and one of California's favorite playgrounds..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 7 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays April 16 - September 15, 2014; must book by September 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; some units may not apply
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 5 guests (Studio, Studio Loft, or One-Bedroom Property) or 5-8 guests (One- or Two-Bedroom Loft or Two-Bedroom Property)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% per night taxes and one-time $75 resort/cleaning fee (Studio, Studio Loft, or One-Bedroom Property) or $110 resort/cleaning fee (One- or Two-Bedroom Loft or Two-Bedroom Property) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • Enjoy By September 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings