Laid-Back Log Cabins in Arizona's White Mountains
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins • Greer, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in Log Motel Room 253, 254, 255, or 256; Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($125)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in Cabin 81 or 83, Sundays Through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in Cabin 82 or 90, Sundays Through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by October 31, 2015
Picture you and your sweetie, tucked away in a White Mountains log cabin—or add the whole gang for unforgettable outdoor fun.
Far from the cactus-lined deserts in the south, Arizona's White Mountains in the northern region are famed for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful here: The White Mountain Trail System offers more than 200 miles of protected pathways, and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest beckons to adventurers with more than 2.76 million acres of unspoiled wilds.
Set on the banks of the Little Colorado River in the Apache National Forest, Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins offers guests five private ponds and a stream running nearby in the national forest. Located on historic Main Street, the recently renovated Log Motel Rooms are appointed with authentic Old West furnishings and equipped with a king-size bed; flat-screen TV with Direct TV and a DVD player; and a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker.
If you've got the whole crew in tow, opt for a two-bedroom cabin. A fully equipped kitchen and outdoor deck offer plenty of space to spread out and unwind, and many feature gas fireplaces, barbecue grills, and lovely riverfront views—without a phone or satellite channel in sight—to complete the idyllic scene. With so much to offer, be sure to visit the FAQ page to help plan ahead.
Get hooked on Greer's trout fishing in the many lakes and streams in the area. Or, explore a bit farther afield—hike or bike the 16 trails in the world's largest ponderosa pine forest, just a short drive from the lodge. Try to spot the gray wolves, mountain lions, bald eagles, and other woodland critters that call the region home. You can also venture to nearby Sipe White Mountain Wildlife Area for fishing and wildlife spotting, as well as ATV and watercraft rentals. In the evening, head over to one of the nearby rustic restaurants and bars, like Molly Butler's Restaurant or The Greer Cafe, for a cozy meal.
• Valid for stays from now to December 17—call to book your travel by October 31, 2015
• 9.3% taxes and fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Wi-Fi is available for an additional $10 per stay
• Add up to 2 guests to your room for $20/night, per person (not including additional linens)
• Bring up to two pups to stay in Log Motel Room 253 and Cabin 81 for $20/night, per pet
• Check the 2015 blackout dates when making plans: October 9-18; November 25-28
Gorgeous, lush, green landscaping and breathtaking views of the mountains from the front porch. [...] We didn't have Wi-Fi or cell phone service so it was kind of nice, actually.-- LivingSocial Member
A great time to go with little kids is off season, midweek: You'll feel like you have all of Greer to yourself!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 17, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by October 31, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 14 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Wi-fi is available for an additional charge of $10 per stay
- 9.3% taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Log Motel Rooms), up to 6 guests (Cabin 81 & 83) and up to 8 guests (Cabin 82 & 90); up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person. No additional linens provided
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed in Log Motel Room 253 and Cabin 81 for additional fee of $20 per pet/night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: October 9 to 18 and November 25 to 28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings